"Tracy" Room (Queen Bed): 2nd Floor, Main Inn Building, Private En Suite Bathroom (Walk-In Shower)
Named after a prominent Shelburne Tracy family, this charming Queen room offers intimacy and elegance, with dark plaid wallpaper, warm southern exposure, and antique furniture. A double wide large window provides warm southern light and a view of the Inn's carriage yard.
Our cozy Queen room, Tracy is recommended for single travelers only, but is also offered to couples comfortable with simpler accommodations. It does not offer a mini fridge. Guests do not have access to the Inn's Kitchen and may not store any items in the Inn's fridge. If you need a mini refrigerator, please book any of our King rooms or Family Suites, or bring a mini cooler.
Building: Main Inn
Floor: 2 (no elevators)
Size: 143 sq. ft. (excl. bathroom)
Max. occupancy: 2
Beds: 1 (Queen)
Views: carriage yard / parking lot
Age restriction: minimum guest age is 18
Hypoallergenic King-size pillows: 2
Luggage racks: 2 (extremely limited suitcase storage capacity)
Sitting area: compact, 2 chairs, round marble top
AC (window unit, available seasonally)
Heat (individually controlled via in-room thermostat. available seasonally)
TV: compact flat-screen, 100+ cable channels
2 wine glasses
Private, w/ a walk-in shower
Location: en suite
Size: 30 sq. ft.
2 plush Turkish terry robes
2 sets of standard towels
Complimentary designer toiletries
Reasons to Stay with Us (Why We Are The Top Choice of Shelburne Visitors!)
1. Best Location in Town
- The closest B&B to Shelburne Museum & Ben & Jerry s Concerts On The Green - just a short 0.7 mile walk!
- The closest B&B to the majestic Inn at Shelburne Farms, Vermont Teddy Bear Factory, Shelburne Vineyard and other wineries, breweries, distilleries, sugarhouses, cheese-making farms, hiking trails, and everything Vermont has to offer within a day trip distance.
- The closest B&B to Shelburne Farmers Market (Saturdays, May-October) - just a short walk!
- The only B&B with several eclectic restaurants, antiques & art galleries and shopping options around the block! A quintessential Vermont country store, a local wine & coffee spot, an acclaimed Chef s store and cooking school, a craft jeweler, beauty salons, the list goes on! Once you are here, you will not have to drive to get around - unless you want to!
- Ideally positioned near scenic routes for all your Vermont and New York day trips, as well as hiking and biking adventures.
2. Best Accommodations in Town:
Modern-style accommodations with amenities ranging from secure key-less entry system to mini fridges to USB charging outlets, to more!
Updated private bathrooms with designer toiletries and plush terry bathrobes
Complimentary air-conditioning and heating (available on a seasonal basis)
Early/late check-in and late check-out options
Complimentary limited daily housekeeping
Hypoallergenic bedding in all of our pet-free non-smoking rooms
Some of the most comfortable beds most of our guests have ever enjoyed during their travels
Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi access
100+ cable TV channels (ESPN, FX, and more!)
Complimentary unassigned self-parking in private parking lot
Complimentary Shelburne Vineyard wine tasting coupons
Complimentary Shelburne Museum admission discounts
3. Best B&B Breakfasts in Town:
- Complimentary gourmet breakfasts, custom made just for you with locally-sourced ingredients
- Some of the most creative breakfast options you will ever find in a Bed & Breakfast
- "THIS PLACE SERIOUSLY PUTS THE BREAKFAST IN BED AND BREAKFAST." Nuff said.
This modern Bed & Breakfast in historic Shelburne, Vermont, is that rare retreat that effortlessly balances Victorian ambiance with modern-day amenities and a signature easy-going innkeeping style, immediately putting guests at ease.
“This is NOT your old school stuffy B&B!” rave travelers who have met its gracious fun-loving young-at-heart Innkeepers and enjoyed happy memorable experiences, including - quite possibly - the most delightful breakfasts you will ever find at a Bed & Breakfast!
Our beautiful town has something for everyone, whether you’d rather spend your vacation hitting a museum, enjoying the great outdoors, or eating some seriously good food. From sightseeing to shopping, there are plenty of things to do in Shelburne VT.
Tucked along the shores of spectacular Lake Champlain, the historic town of Shelburne, Vermont is located just a few miles south of Burlington, the state’s largest city. A rich agricultural and farming community, Shelburne delights visitors with its lush landscapes (think stunning fall foliage) as well as its unique attractions, including Shelburne Museum, Shelburne Farms and the Vermont Teddy Bear Company.
Sightseeing, restaurants, wineries, breweries, distilleries, cideries, meaderies, outdoor activities, shopping, we’ve got it all right here in Shelburne and we are a short walk, or a bike/car ride away from more!Get the full listing »