Above the Clouds cabin in Wears Valley, TN has spectacular views and easy access to the Cades Cove side of the National Park. Cabin has great accessibility for wheelchairs/scooters or those with limited mobility.
Truly rent by owner and we do not use the VRBO or HomeAway payment system that charges you - the guest - a surcharge. VRBO/HA adds in their charge which we don't because we do not let them take our reservations. Call five seven one two O five eight eight seven four. Check our reviews and Facebook Page and be confident when you rent directly with this owner! The only way to reserve is to phone Connie.
Custom-built chalet-style log cabin designed by owners to take advantage of surrounding mountain views.
Very private - nothing but mountain views on 3 sides.
You must phone the owner to reserve this cabin! We don't take internet orders and our guests appreciate speaking to the same person they can call 24x7 if needed during their stay. Owner-managed, not internet-managed.
Truly wheelchair accessible including 2 roll-in showers. Please call to confirm access for your needs.
• Kitchen with pots/pans, nice plates, etc., dishwasher, icemaker, coffee maker, blender, 6 qt. Slow Cooker. Just bring your food & spices
• Dining room/breakfast bar can seat up to 11. High chair or booster seat available upon request
• Great Room with gas fireplace, huge picture windows, HDTV, Wii, comfortable seating for 5 - queen size sleeper sofa
• Deck facing west with panoramic mountain views, large hot tub, swing, rockers
• Master bedroom with king-size bed, TV, mountain views
• Bathroom with lots of counter space and roll-in shower
Lower Level :
• 2nd master suite - this bedroom has a Jacuzzi tub, king bed, TV and Valley/Mountain views
o Adjoining private bath has a large roll-in shower. It is wheelchair accessible via outdoor ramp
• 'Third' bedroom is a combination recreation room with an air hockey table and TV plus custom-built log bunk bed - full over queen
o Adjoining large bathroom with a bathtub/shower
• Laundry room with full size washer & dryer
• Pool table, darts
• Twin-size sleeper sofa
• Full bathroom
• Balcony facing east for sunrise & stargazing
The cabin has a small yard and playground.
Pampered, well-traveled dogs are welcome. Pet fee applies.
Paved Road access with ample flat parking
High speed WiFi (8mb download with upload speed of 6mb).Get the full listing »