This 3 story 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom mountain cabin located right between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg provides you with a perfect getaway in the midst of woods yet positions you perfectly within a short driving distance to must-see attractions like Dollywood, The Parkway, Smoky Mountains and more.
This breathtaking location is amazing – the cabin is located right amidst nature, making it a perfect getaway for a family to relax and recharge. And if you wish to add a little excitement to your day, you’ll be only a 15 min drive or less from both Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. This picturesque location offers a variety of activities for the whole family. Spend the day hiking through Smoky Mountain National Park. Head to downtown Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge where you’ll find year-round ice skating, the Tennessee Aquarium, Ripley’s Believe It or Not, Dixie Stampede, Dollywood, and so much more. Don’t forget about the Space Needle observation tower and the Sky Lift, a 2.1-mile aerial cable car that journeys from Downtown to the popular amusement park and ski resort Ober Gatlinburg. Shopping, dining, and entertainment in this small town provide lots of entertainment for everyone.
This charming multi-level 3 bedroom 2 bathroom log cabin has a spacious sun filled living and dining room with high ceilings, large oversized windows and a cozy wood burning fireplace – everything you need for a perfect nature getaway weekend or a long vacation.
Don’t forget to pack swimsuits for a relaxing soak in the hot tub located a beautiful sun room with all-around windows looking out into the woods, challenge your family and friends to a foosball match or have some fun in the game room downstairs. The cabin comes with two spacious decks, perfect to enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning or that much needed drink in the afternoon.
There is a king bed in the loft and two twin beds (trundle bed) in the lower floor bedroom and a queen bed on the main floor. Futon in the living room with bedding available for the 7th person.
Unlike Most cabins in the area, here are the things you will absolutely love about this location and cabin:
• Unlike most cabins, there is plenty of parking (3 vehicles will fit) since this cabin is the last at the end of the road.
• Enjoy 3 stories of living space so everyone has their own space!
• Amazing location only a 15 min ride from popular destinations and fun activities.
3 THINGS TO CONSIDER before renting this cabin:
• Mountain roads in this area are paved but you need to climb a hill to get there. A regular car is just fine to access the cabin most of the year, but in the winter when there is snow/ice it is recommended to have an AWD vehicle or chains just in case.
• Like many cabins in this area the kitchen is "fun-sized". It is well stocked with kitchen supplies though and there is a kitchen island for additional counter space.
• The cabin nestled in the trees so you may hear crickets and cicadas at night. If you’re a light sleeper you may want to bring earplugs or a white noise generator. Guest access I will send you your door code before your arrival & am just a text or phone call away! Other things to note If you're planning to stay in the winter and snow or ice is forecasted, it is recommended that you use an AWD vehicle or chains to drive up the mountain. This cabin is located next to neighbors on the right who live here year round, so it is best-suited for quiet groups. It is NOT a hotel or part of a resort. Guests should be comfortable being in nature & seeing critters. We do our best to provide a clean comfortable space for you but be aware that we are in the natural habitat for many animals, plants, and insects. Most guests don’t mind and find this to be part of the charm of staying in a cabin.
• 5 Towels in bathrooms
Bedding for each bedroom
• Cooking-ware and dishes
• Coffee maker
• Charcoal grill in the back (BYO Charcoal)
• Wood-burning fireplace (BYO Wood)
*State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking.Get the full listing »