This 3-bed, 2-bath cabin is sure to be the cherry on the top of your Sevierville getaway! Featuring a hot tub, forest views, and a pool table, the vacation rental has everything you need for a truly spectacular trip. Bring along a group of 8 and a 4-legged friend to enjoy Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg attractions - like Dollywood and Ober Gatlinburg - along with the beautiful scenery of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park! On top of it, pool access is available from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
After a day in Tennessee's great outdoors, settle in front of the living room's flat-screen TV and electric fireplace. Like to stay busy? Whip up a homemade meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with every appliance you need to perfect your signature dish. You'll find plenty of seats for your group of 8 at the dining table and bar.
Sip morning coffee on the front porch and evening cocktails on the back porch. Soaking in the hot tub is allowed whenever the mood strikes! For a little entertainment, head upstairs to the loft featuring a billiards table and classic arcade machine, both sure to provide fun for the whole group.
When you need a moment alone, sink into the master bedroom's Jacuzzi tub while your favorite movie plays on the flat-screen TV. Fresh linens will be waiting for you on the king bed, along with the 2 other bedroom's queen beds. Rest up - you'll need your energy for the following day in Dollywood!
-- THE LOCATION --
Begin your day with a scenic hike through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, located roughly 20 minutes away! Meigs Creek Trail, Roundtop Trail, and Metcalf Bottoms Trail are all easily accessible from the cabin. If you prefer less physical activity, a scenic drive through the park is always a welcomed option!
When you've had your fair share of the great outdoors, head into the bustling town of Pigeon Forge, found just minutes from the property! The Great Smoky Mountain Wheel, The Titanic Museum, and The Island in Pigeon Forge are all note-worthy attractions. Born from the brain of Dolly Parton, Dollywood, just 8 miles away, features an incredible theme park, a water park, and a variety of dinner shows that are guaranteed to entertain the young and young at heart!
You must know the fun doesn't stop there with Gatlinburg less than 15 miles away! Here, you'll find attractions like Gatlinburg SkyLift, Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, and the 407-foot Gatlinburg Space Needle, along with the incredible Ober Gatlinburg, Tennessee's premier ski destination.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, fresh linens and towels, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, electric fireplace, indoor Jacuzzi, pool table, classic arcade machine, private hot tub, 2 furnished decks, community pool, 3-car driveway, and much more
- Beautiful Sevierville location - 8 miles from Dollywood, roughly 20 minutes from The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, about 4 miles from Pigeon Forge's attractions like The Island in Pigeon Forge and Titanic Museum Attraction, 15 miles from Ober Gatlinburg and closer to all of Gatlinburg's attractions, and minutes from golfing, hiking, mountain biking, and more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Gatlinburg-Pigeon Forge Airport (~10 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with a $50 fee per stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that guests have to climb a full flight of stairs to enter the property and it may not be suitable for mobility impaired guests
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »