Plan a relaxing getaway to the Tennessee mountains and stay at this 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cabin situated just 5 miles from Pigeon Forge and 7 miles from the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park. With accommodations for 8 and 1,300 square feet, this home has everything you need including a pool table, private hot tub, and a wraparound deck with stunning views. This cozy cabin is the ideal choice for families, friends, and couples looking for a relaxing getaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Game Room: Futon | Additional Sleeping: Couch (Not A Pullout)
Begin your relaxing retreat by preparing breakfast for the group in the fully equipped kitchen. Pour yourself a fresh cup of coffee and indulge in your meal al fresco at the outdoor table on the wraparound deck.
Stepping inside, you'll be impressed by the wood accents and charm of the open interior. Settle down in front of the elegant gas fireplace on the leather furnishings for a movie on the flat-screen satellite TV. Head up to the game room to play some pool while you watch the game on the flat-screen satellite TV.
After spending the day hiking through Great Smoky Mountains National Park, return to the cabin for a glass of wine on the deck or soak in the private hot tub overlooking a mountainous backdrop.
When you're ready for bed, head to either bedroom where plush sleeping arrangements and a blissful night's sleep await!
-- THE LOCATION --
Start the adventure just 5 miles away in Pigeon Forge, where you can experience famed attractions including Dollywood, the Titanic Museum, Parrot Mountain & Garden, and The Island in Pigeon Forge. Browse shops at The Old Mill Square or find precious stones at Pigeon Forge Gem Mine.
Lace up your hiking boots and grab your camera to discover Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Enjoy world-renowned sites and trails like Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail, Cades Cove, and Clingmans Dome.
Depending on the season, a 10-mile drive will get you to the Ober Gatlinburg for alpine skiing or snowboarding. Walk around the historic town of Gatlinburg to enjoy local attractions like Ole Smoky Moonshine, Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies and the Hollywood Star Cars Museum.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen satellite TVs, a gas fireplace, a wraparound deck with mountain views, private hot tub, pool table, in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning, 4 parking spaces in the driveway and more
- Excellent Sevierville location - 5 miles from Pigeon Forge attractions like Dollywood, the Titanic Museum Attraction, Parrot Mountain & Garden, and Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede - 7 miles to Great Smoky Mountains National Park! Easy access to The Old Mill Square, Three Bears General Store, Pigeon Forge Gem Mine, Ober Gatlinburg, Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort, Sugarlands Distilling Company, Tennessee Homemade Wines, Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine and Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies.
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport - 2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701, (~33.8 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »