Beautiful mountain views without having to drive off the beaten path. A very romantic and cozy cabin, perfect for couples and honeymooners, anniversary celebrations, or for a small family getaway to the mountains. Can sleep up to 6 very comfortably. There is a King bed in the main level bedroom, a Queen bed in the upstairs loft, and a Queen sleeper sofa in the living room. Serendipity is a beautifully and meticulously decorated luxury cabin, fully loaded with all of the amenities that help create the perfect vacation! This luxury cabin is equipped with a pool table, a 72 free play Arcade Game with vintage games such as Pac-Man, Space Invaders, Frogger, Centipede, etc., PlayStation 2, high speed wireless internet, Premium Cable channels, assorted board games, private deck with private hot tub where you can enjoy the gorgeous view of the mountains, a romantic Jacuzzi, flat screen TVs not to mention the cozy wood burning fireplace! We’ve taken every care to make sure that our guest’s stay will be a truly memorable one. Centrally located, Serendipity is only 5 minutes away from Downtown Pigeon Forge, where you will find everything from grocery stores, countless dining options, great shopping, top local entertainment like Dollywood, Splash Country, The Titanic, Wonderworks, Dinner Shows (Hatfields and McCoys) and only a few minutes more to Gatlinburg, Cades Cove, Forbidden Caverns, river tubbing, whitewater rafting, horseback riding and the Smoky Mountain National Park! In short, Serendipity is close to everything in the area….whether it's action, adventure or nature, but it’s far enough away that you will have the privacy and the enjoyment of the beautiful Smoky Mountains! The perfect place to relax or have fun, you can have the best of both worlds! After a full day out enjoying all the great activities that The Smokies have to offer, you can come “home” and relax in front of the cozy wood-burning fireplace and watch a movie on the flat panel HDTV with DVD just above it, from just about anywhere in the cabin! Outside, enjoy the charcoal grill so you can prepare some great BBQ's for the family and sit in the picnic table to enjoy nature. Serendipity means a 'happy accident' or 'pleasant surprise' when you find something great unexpectedly! The perfect name for this cabin, as this is exactly what you will find when you visit Serendipity! This is a cabin where you will want to return again and prices subject to change depending on seasonality and holiday periods. The adjusted price is reflected in the quote You must be over 25 to rent this cabin. Sorry no pets and no smoking allowed inside the cabin. An ash bucket is located outside
Rooms and Amenities :
* Property Type : Cabin / Bungalow, 2 story, Built in 1998
* Beds : 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, 1 sleeper sofa
* Bathrooms : 2 bathrooms
* Rooms : Sleeps 6, King size bed in Master Bedroom / Queen Size bed in Loft / Queen size sleeper in Living Room, 1 loft, 4 dining seats
* Floor Area : 1120 square feet
* Pets : No pets allowed.
* Kitchen : Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, blender, Dishwasher, Oven
* Living : Central Air, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, Blender, Hot Tub, Wireless High Speed Internet, Charcoal Grill, Phone - Unlimited Local & Long , Fireplace - Woodburning, Flat Screen TV's, DVD Player, Cable w/Premium Channels, Starter Kit: Soap, Starter Kit: Paper Towels, Towels, Starter Kit: Diswasher Detergent, Starter Kit: Dishwasher Liquid, VCR
* Business : Nearby ATM, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Bank, Nearby Grocery Store (Krogers)
* Convenience : Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Nearby Gas Station, Near Smoky Mountains Nat'l Park, Near Dining , Near Dollywood, Near Dinner Shows, Near Parkway
* Culture : Country Tonight Theater, Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede, American Oldies Theater, Country Jamboree Breakfast Show, Grand Majestic Theater, Hatfield & McCoy Show, Memories Theater, Musick's Mountain Theater, Patty Waszak Show, Smith Family Theater, Smoky Mountain Opry, The Comedy Barn, Lumberjack Feud, Wonders of Magic, Dollywood, Dollywood's Splash Country, Titanic Museum, Wonderworks
* Outdoor : Deck, BBQ Grill, Hot Tub, Picnic Table, Porch Swings, Outdoor sitting, Outdoor dining, Rocking Chairs on Deck
* Geographic Close to Town, Mountain Views
* Entertainment : Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Games, Flat Screen TV's, Pool Table, Arcade Games, PlayStation 2
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Oct 18 2018 - Oct 20 2018 : Thursday check-out required.
Oct 21 2018 - Oct 27 2018 : Sunday, Monday or Tuesday check-in required. Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday check-out required.
Oct 28 2018 - Nov 03 2018 : Sunday, Wednesday or Thursday check-in required. Monday, Thursday or Friday check-out required.
Nov 04 2018 - Nov 10 2018 : Sunday or Monday check-in required. Monday or Tuesday check-out required.
Nov 11 2018 - Nov 17 2018 : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday check-in required. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-out required.
Nov 18 2018 - Nov 24 2018 : Tuesday check-in required. Wednesday check-out required.Get the full listing »