Make your visit to Sevierville one for the books when you stay at this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cabin with accommodations for up to 4 guests. Situated just 4 miles to Pigeon Forge, 8 miles to Gatlinburg and 12.5 miles to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, this home offers the quintessential getaway to experience the Appalachian Mountains. When you're not exploring nearby attractions, enjoy all the comforts of this contemporary cabin with a hot tub, pool table and electric fireplace.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Boasting a wood-paneled 775-square-foot interior and a spacious front porch overlooking a sylvan setting, this cabin promises an unforgettable Sevierville vacation.
Settle down in the decorative living area onto the plush sofa for a movie on the flat-screen cable TV. Turn on the immaculate electric fireplace to add a subtle glow to your new home-away-from-home.
When everyone has worked up an appetite, make your way into the fully equipped kitchen. While the steaks are sizzling on the charcoal grill, there’s ample room to prepare a few sides on the granite countertops.
After spending the day at the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, soothe your muscles in the full-sized hot tub which faces a private, wooded view. Play a friendly game of billiards in the game room before pouring yourself a nightcap on the porch.
When you're ready to fall asleep, the bedroom is outfitted with a king-sized bed, romantic whirlpool, flat-screen cable TV and en-suite bathroom. When the others are ready to turn in, they can delight in nights of peaceful sleep on the additional sleeper sofa.
-- THE LOCATION --
This relaxing mountain retreat is centrally situated near all the top attractions in the area. Start the adventure just 4 miles from your door in Pigeon Forge where you can experience the famed Dollywood, Titanic Museum, Parrot Mountain & Garden, and The Island.
Grab your camera and lace up those hiking boots before heading out to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. World-renowned sites and trails await, including Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail, Cades Cove, and Clingmans Dome, where you're sure to see plenty of wildlife.
In the winter months, you’ll look forward to alpine skiing or snowboarding at Ober Gatlinburg. Before heading home, walk the historic streets of Gatlinburg exploring local attractions, like Ole Smoky Moonshine, Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies and the Hollywood Star Cars Museum.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs with DVD players, a hot tub, large furnished front porch, an electric fireplace, a pool table, in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning, central heating, 4 parking spaces in the driveway and more
- Unbeatable Pigeon Forge location - 4 miles from Dollywood, the Titanic Museum Attraction, Parrot Mountain & Garden, and Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede - 8 miles to Gatlinburg attractions, including Ober Gatlinburg, Ole Smoky Moonshine, Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies and the Hollywood Star Cars Museum - 12.5 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park!
- Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport - 2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701, (~36 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per night per pet fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »