EASTER SPECIAL- Stay Friday to Tuesday checkout and get $100 OFF. Contact us when booking to get offer
Looking to vacation in the Smoky's with Romancing the Clouds? This one bedroom cabin in the breathtaking Preserve Resort is made to order.
• 1BR/2 BA w/ loft sleeps 8 people
• Master retreat w/ a King Bed & private bathroom with Jacuzzi
• Hot Tub w/ unobstructed views of the Smoky's
• Pool Table, Arcade & Foosball
• Flat Screen TVs in all rooms
• Full kitchen w/ all utensils & cookingware
• Located in Wears Valley w. nearby access to Smoky's - Cades Cove
The space- Located in the Preserve Resort!
If you have a pet as member of your family, they are welcome to come. A $60 fee will be charged per pet per stay. Please do ask us for our detailed pet policy if you are bringing a pet
We understand that guests want to bring their pets on vacation with them as they are part of the family. We welcome well behaved pets as guests with the following guidelines:
• Guest assumes all responsibility for any damages caused by pets brought to this cabin
• There is a maximum of 2 pets per room (unless agreed to otherwise ahead of check-in)
• Each pet may not exceed more than 60 lbs (unless agreed to otherwise ahead of check-in)
• To ensure pets do not cause any damage, they must be crated when left alone in the cabin
• Pets are not allowed on furniture (sofas, beds, dining table, etc.) or in the hot tub
Entertainment: DVD Player, Foosball, Pool Table, Satellite / Cable
Outside: Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa: Hot Tub
Attractions: Cinemas, Theme Parks, Water Parks, Recreation Center, Botanical Garden
Leisure Activities: Outlet shopping, Antiquing
Bird watching, Horseback riding, Paddle boating
Photography, Scenic drives, Sight seeing, Sledding
Walking, Zip lining
Local Services & Businesses: ATM/bank, Groceries, Medical services, Coin Laundry, Churches, Library, Live Theatre, Museums, Playground
Sports & Adventure Activities: Fishing, Fly Fishing, Golf, Cycling, Hiking, Hunting, Ice skating, Mountain biking, Mountaineering, Rafting, Skiing, Spelunking, Swimming, Whitewater rafting
Interaction with guests
Available via phone or text.
Cancellation requested 1 month prior shall receive half refund.
Other things to note
You can relax in the great room and enjoy your favorite movies on the cable TV, enjoy the game room with a little bit of Eight Ball around the pool table, Foosball or pick one of 60 games on the multi-cade to master. You are in the mountains so you will definitely want to take advantage of the country porch rocking chairs, grilling out or soaking in the hot tub.
Check out Procedure-
Check out is strictly at 10 am.
Please make sure that all trash is out in the outside trash bin no later than 9 am on day of departure.
Please make sure all towels are left in the main level bathroom.
Please ensure all dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher and the dishwasher is started.
Dispose of all food from fridge and cabinets.
Text the manager to let us know of your departure.
ALL trash must be placed in bear proof containers
Do Not overfill containers
Bear Proof containers must be locked at all times
Report non-functioning containers, trash issues and bear problems to your rental company immediately
Never feed or approach bears. Fines enforced by Tennessee Wildlife Resource Agency up to $500
Do not leave food in cars or coolers on porch
Close/Lock all windows and doors in cars and cabins
Use caution entering and/or exiting cabins
Use caution grilling and keep area cleanGet the full listing »