ZEN atmosphere for this beautiful new villa, with private pool, fully equipped and air-conditioned, in a gated and guarded residence 24/365.
On the ground floor,
- large living room (45m2), equipped kitchen, air conditioning, storeroom
- 2 air-conditioned rooms equipped with four-poster bed, large closets, bathroom
- magnificent view of the lagne and the baobabs from the mezzanine,
- 1 air-conditioned room equipped with four-poster bed, dressing room, bathroom
- mezzanine overlooking the lagoon and baobabs
- MAGNIFICENT sight on the private swimming pool (12x5m) with its bar, on the lagoon and the baobabs
- Large "rounded" terrace of 80 m2, with dining area (for 8 people) and sitting area
- Solarium with sunbeds
- Relaxing garden "lawn and shell", decorated with plantations (coconut trees, orange trees, ...) and flowers
In the immediate vicinity
The beach is 400 meters away, you can walk there, or enjoy the carriage of the residence (free)
A grocery shop is located within 5 minutes walk, where you can buy fresh bread every morning
You can also have local producers deliver vegetables, poultry, cheese, eggs, and fresh fish from the catch of the day.
The WIFI is available directly at the villa, no displacement necessary.
NIANING, traditional fishing village, 1km
You will find all the amenities: supermarket, exchange office, car rental, quads, buggy, water activities.
And also restaurants, discotheque. We will recommend some restaurants in Nianing.
M'BOUR, 7 km
M'Bour is a large fishing village (twinned with Concarneau), it is also the central city of the Petite Côte.
You will find all the shops, banks, Senegalese crafts.
SALY, 10 km
Saly is a seaside resort known from the Petite Côte, and famous for its daytime activities (golf, tennis, ...) and night!
And enjoy many excursions from Nianing:
Bandia Reserve, Shell Island, Joal Fadiouth, Sine Saloum, Pink Lake, Paris - Dakar beaches, Gorée Island, Saint Louis.
Not to mention the arrival of fishermen in M'Bour
We will recommend you to our driver who will accompany you and you will discover all these placesGet the full listing »