Experience one of the nation's most breathtaking cities at this cozy 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home for 6. Located within 20 minutes of several golf courses, hiking trails, and Sedona's hottest attractions, this 1,760-square-foot home is the perfect home base for a stay in the Southwest. In addition to the top-notch location, this home offers a private yard, furnished patio, free WiFi, and several other 5-star amenities.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed
Upon your arrival, the furnished porch will beckon you with its comfortable seating options and pergola-style roof.
When you need a break from the Southwestern sun, head into the living room and melt into the couch. As you watch the flat-screen cable TV, try not to be distracted by the delicious aromas emanating from the fully equipped kitchen.
No matter what you choose to prepare in the spacious kitchen, the expansive countertops are sure to make the process fun and easy.
Looking to elevate your meal? Enjoy dinner in the large yard. With 2 dining tables, a privacy fence, and lush yard, the backyard is the perfect place to dine, play with the kids, or soak up the sun.
All 3 of the bedrooms offer king beds and unique decor. Those who value privacy and convenience will love the master bedroom's en-suite bathroom.
-- THE LOCATION --
Within minutes of the property, dozens of hiking/biking trails are waiting to be explored in the National Forest! Whether you're looking for an all day trek or simple scenic walk, you'll find it all just a stone's throw from your home-away-from-home. Thunder Moutain, Sugarloaf, and Coffee Pot are just a few of the trails that sit minutes away!
After a enjoying a Pink Jeep Tour through the red rocks, enjoy a memorable meal at one of the 20 delicious restaurants that sit within 2 minutes of the home like Meriposa.
You'll also be just 10 minutes from Uptown shops, 1 hour from Flagstaff, an hour and 20 minutes from Prescott, and 2.5 hours from the Grand Canyon during your stay.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, a private yard, furnished patio, free WiFi, large porch, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, on-street parking, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and more
- Top-notch Sedona location - within 5 minutes of several biking/hiking trails, downtown attractions are less than 30 minutes away, within 2 minutes of several restaurants, an hour from Flagstaff, an hour and 20 minutes from Prescott and 2.5 hours from the Grand Canyon
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (~27.9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »