Dive into your own storybook getaway at this one-of-a-kind vacation rental house in Sedona! Boasting an open floor plan with 2 bedrooms, a loft, and separate guest house, this property sleeps a total of 10 travelers who are ready to explore the surrounding red rock terrain. Enjoy afternoon cocktails on the deck after shopping in the Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village 2 miles away, or lace up your hiking boots and hit one of the many nearby trails for scenic views before dining near Oak Creek!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: In an effort to maximize natural light, the property's unique layout is very open with window-paneled doors and limited room dividers*
Bedroom 1 (Downstairs): King Bed, Twin Bed with Twin Trundle | Bedroom 2 (Upstairs): King Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds | Guest House (Mother-in-Law Suite): Queen Bed
Large tree-lined lots complete this peaceful low-density neighborhood where you'll find this Sedona gem! Outfitted with tall windows, high ceilings, and flagstone floors, this home is 3,370 square feet of architectural perfection.
You're sure to admire the well-manicured landscape as you walk up to this incredible house. Stop to take in the wide panoramic views near the koi pond and deck or simply linger in the shade of the 500-year-old juniper tree.
Stained glass windows welcome you inside and complement the custom stonework found throughout. Make your way into the fully equipped kitchen featuring beautiful brick-work and a bar-style breakfast nook.
Around the corner, you'll find the banquet-style dining table where meals are waiting to be shared. After-dinner downtime calls you to unwind upstairs in front of the flat-screen cable TV.
Both of the large bedrooms and lofted space provide sleeping arrangements for 8. Across the courtyard from the main house, the mother-in-law guest house features a queen-sized bed and full bathroom.
-- THE LOCATION --
You won't want to miss out on this exceptional Sedona property that echoes a park-like setting. Stunning sunsets are sure to dazzle every traveler right from this home's fenced-in yard and garden!
Explore the state parks within a 3-mile radius of this property. Red Rock State Park & Slide Rock State Park are the 2 closest areas offering a wide variety of trails for all skill sets.
Sedona is famous for vortexes – cyclones of energy directly from the earth that can be felt by those in their presence. However you've experienced the red rock terrain, feel free to take a break from the elements when you shop in Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village 5 minutes away.
Treat yourself to a night on the town when you dine at Hideaway House, Creekside American Bistro, or The Secret Garden Cafe - all within a 5-minute drive of this home near Oak Creek!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, viewing deck, fenced-in yard, garden with pond, mother-in-law guest suite, 6-burner gas grill, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, portable crib, 2-car garage parking, and more
- Breathtaking Sedona location with Mingus Mountain views - 2 miles from Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village, close to Red Rock State Park and other outdoor attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: PRC - Ernest A. Love Field Airport, 6500 Mac Curdy Dr, Prescott, AZ 86301 (52 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The unique stone architectural features of the house include some uneven floors and walls. Please be mindful of this for seniors and very young children
- Please note that the guest house above the garage has limited hot water due to a small water tank
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »