SUMMARY: Beautiful Modern Townhouse w/ Private Parking Space. One of the most Centrally Located spots in Seattle. 5 minutes from Downtown Seattle, Famous Burke-Gilman Trail (50-mile run/walk/bike trail) is literally across the street from the house. Lake Union access is 3-5 min. walk away! Perfect place to stay if spending anytime at or around The UW or need to be close to Downtown Seattle. With Walk/Bike Scores of 98 and 91, (per access everything you need and more without having to drive! (SEE video for walkthrough of house!)
House is located on border of University District and Wallingford. -- a very nice and small little neighborhood that sits between U. District, Eastlake, Greenlake, Fremont and Ballard.
Steps from The Burke-Gilman Trail: a trail for walkers, runners, bikers. The Trail stretches 50 miles from Ballard to Kent, WA. Following the flat paved trail can take you around majority of the border of UW campus where you can peel off anytime to be on campus.
Following the trail can also get you to:
- Gas Works Park
- Ballard Locks
- University Village (shopping, great restaurants, dessert spots, grocery store, apple & microsoft store, crate & barrell, lululemon etc.)
- Husky Stadium
and many more places, highly suggest renting bikes!
Walk: 98/100, Bike: 91 and Transit (bus) 76 -- all are considered "excellent" and are in their respective highest range of scores.
-Crime Grade: A (lowest risk of crime)
- coat hang/shoes off area "mudroom" (hallway once you enter front door - please remember to take your shoes off here)
- 3rd Bedroom - Trundle Dual Twin Bedroom:
The 3rd bedroom (half bedroom) does not have a bathroom. It has a Trundle bed with 3 spacious drawers for storage and a small walk-in closet; great for storing your luggage and there is a rack for hanging your clothes in there as well.
The Trundle (Raised Platform Twin bed with a 2nd pullout Twin Bed) has two separate twin beds/mattresses. If 4 beds are needed for the reservation, the bottom of the trundle pulls out separating itself and becomes a 2nd twin bed (see pictures) (Pull on the top drawers' handles on the trundle to pull the trundle bed out--if not already pulled out for you. There are three drawers for storing clothes on the bottom of the trundle as well.
- Fully furnished and loaded Kitchen which flows into the family room.
-Kitchen: cooking essentials i.e. butter and variety of dressings, sauces, olive oil, vinaigrette, cooking spices and much more, make sure to see what's stocked before you go grocery shopping so you save yourself some money!
- 1080p LG TV 42"
- Roku Player
- Free Netflix, Amazon Access via Roku Player for Movies and TV
- Roughly 20-30 (most HD) Basic Cable channels (i.e. CBS, ABC, NBC) - **NO XFINITY/COMCAST Cable** INTERNET ONLY
-Grill located outside on 2nd floor mini deck w/ view of Eastlake/Eastlake bridge, partial view of Lake Union and on sunny days you can see Mt. Rainier in the distance!
- Two Master bedrooms. Differences: one has a standup only shower. The other has a window A/C unit & a larger bathroom with bathtub and 2 sinks.
-Both master bedrooms have their own private bathrooms
-Laundry/Dryer Room located right outside both bedrooms on 3rd floor landing. Complimentary Detergent and Softener included
- 1 car garage, can also park right outside front door/next to the garage door, additional street parking~30 yards away from house
-Laundry Room w/ complimentary detergent/softener/Dryer Sheets
- Large closets w/ hangers, dressers and drawer space in bedrooms and bathrooms
- Available upon request is a Twin Sealy Airbed if 5 beds are needed. I kindly ask and one of the "house rules" is no sleeping on the couch PLEASE.
- Leather Platform Queen bed 10' Memory Foam "IQ" Mattress in guest room
- Master bed is a Sealy (firmer)-- both are very comfortable!!
- European (extra large) ironing board and iron
- Other Complimentary Amenities:
2 Hair Dryers,
Shave cream (men/female)
Hair Product (F),
Dozens of Body, Face and Hand Towels,
Pantene Pro-V Shampoo & Conditioner
Neutrogena Body Wash
Make-Up Removal/Face cleaning wipes
Q tips, Cotton Swabs, Neutrogena Makeup remover, Nail Polish Remover and more!!
Keurig included to make tea or coffee and an assortment of complimentary K-cup coffee pods are provided for guests as well. There are also cooking essentials i.e. butter and variety of dressings, sauces, olive oil, vinaigrette, cooking spices and much more, make sure to see what's stocked before you go grocery shopping so you save yourself some money!
- Kitchen includes everything you could possibly need: silverware, plates, mugs, cups, Tupperware, pots and pans, toaster etc.
Guidebook: 10+ page guidebook of favorite local spots to go to and tourist destinations in and around Seattle I personally compiled. Also Divided out into restaurants, nightlife, sightseeing, parks etc.
Keyless entry---all guests will be given unique numeric codes prior to arriving w/ instructions on how to use it and unlock the house. No Keys needed, house always locks itself 15-30 seconds after code is put in and the door unlocks.
- video camera surveillance installed by front door to help ensure your saftey
- House is "Fire Safety Approved " By Seattle Fire Department with 4 separate locations of fire extinguishers and a ladder to hang out the top windows and climb down in event of Fire. (top shelf far left in the guest room**)Get the full listing »