This is one townhome separated into two separate units! It is perfect for a large group who also wants a little privacy.
LOCATION! It is in walking distance from Ballard Ave, The Ballard Locks, all the fun Ballard boutiques, coffee shops, bars and restaurants, the Sunday Market, the Ballard Library, the Majestic Bay Movie Theatre and more! Also, it is one block away from a full market and a Starbucks, so picking up groceries or an early morning coffee is quick and easy!
Picture a 3 story townhouse.
3rd floor: Two bedrooms and one master bathroom
2nd floor: Living room, dining area, kitchen and half bathroom. Washer and dryer is part of the half bathroom.
1st floor: A "private suite" with its own separate entrance (One bedroom full bathroom and kitchen alcove).
Total: It is 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a living room, dining area and kitchen.
What makes it special is the 1st floor is completely separate from the rest of the house. The only way to access it is through its own entrance which is going through the side gate and knocking on the "front" bedroom door of this suite. It's like a "hotel room" on the 1st floor.
So it is perfect for a group where two people want a separate, private suite.
This vacation home is near all of the stores and restaurants, yet surprisingly quiet because it is set off from the street. It is located down a small driveway. This offers some privacy, quiet and a great parking spot right in front of the garage. It fits one car nicely!
- Sleeps 6 people comfortably in the 3 queen size beds.
- A 7th or 8th person could be added sleeping on the living room couch and/or the air mattress. There is ample room on the floor for an air mattress.
- Queen-size bed in all 3 bedrooms.
- One parking spot in front of townhome. There is street parking for extra cars or visitors.
- There are 3 bathrooms.
* Bathroom 1: A master bathroom on the 3rd floor. It has a private "toilet room" and 2 sinks.
* Bathroom 2: is on the 2nd floor. It is a half bathroom It has a toilet, sink and washer/dryer in the back.
* Bathroom 3: It is in the "Private Suite." It's a full bathroom with one sink.
- The townhome is 1630 sq ft - for a 3 bedroom townhome in Ballard, this is a spacious size!
We look forward to hearing from you :)
~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~
Check in: 4:30 PM / Check out: 10:00 AM
If you need an earlier or later time, please let us know a few weeks before you arrive. (We have to run it by our house-cleaner, so the sooner we know, the sooner we can ask her).
There are two flights of stairs (29 stairs total) in the main area. Just FYI for children or someone with an injury/disability.
It's a "shoes-off" home to keep it clean for all our guests :)Get the full listing »