Sleek and spacious, this remodeled Seattle vacation rental is the Northwest nook you’ve been searching for! Leave your car parked in its reserved spot and make the short walk down to the Ballard Locks or the 15-minute stroll into downtown Ballard, brimming with eateries and nightlife. If you’re up for a drive, check out Golden Gardens Park 2 miles up the Sound or head into the heart of the city 6 miles south. With 2 beds, 2 baths and a private rooftop deck, this townhome for 4 won’t disappoint!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located at the entryway facing out toward the driveway. The camera does not look into any interior spaces*
Master Bedroom: California King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Step into your Seattle home-away-from-home to find 1,400 square feet of polished living space. Head to one of 2 bedrooms to start unpacking. If you’re lucky enough to claim the master suite, you’ll be treated to a California king bed and full en-suite bathroom!
Walk up toward downtown Ballard for lunch or scope out a picnic spot along the Puget Sound. If you’re feeling like more of a homebody, see what you can whip up in the fully equipped kitchen. The space features stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar for 2 and separate dining area.
For the perfect evening, cozy up in front of the electric fireplace and flat-screen Smart TV in the living room, located on the second floor. If clear skies are in the forecast, end the night under the stars on your private rooftop deck! If you're interested in traveling with a larger group, check the availability of the neighbors' rental - Evolve listing 393419 - a 1-bedroom apartment with room for 4 guests.
-- THE LOCATION --
This sweet Seattle spot simply can’t be beat! Enjoy the convenience of walking to local favorites like downtown Ballard and the Ballard Locks, home to the lovely Carl S. English Jr. Botanical Garden. Also within walking distance of your townhome is the Nordic Museum, only a half mile out.
In the summer, Golden Gardens Park is a must! Make the 2-mile drive up the Sound for sunbathing and beach volleyball.
Spend a day in downtown Seattle, about 6 miles from your home base. Pick up fresh fish at Pike Place Market, check out the observation tower at the top of the Space Needle and tour the famous Seattle Aquarium!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, laundry machines, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, an electric fireplace, a private rooftop deck, gas grill, 1 designated parking spot, free street parking and more
- This home has a Pack N Play, that includes a changing station, for families
- If you're interested in traveling with a larger group, check the availability of the neighbors' rental - Evolve listing 393419 - a 1-bedroom apartment with room for 4 guests
- Prime Seattle location - Within walking distance of downtown Ballard, the Ballard Locks and the Nordic Museum! Two miles from Golden Gardens Park and within 10 miles or less of central Seattle attractions
- Nearest Major Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (~19 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- Note this property may not be suitable for mobility impaired as there are several levels of stairs. While the guest bedroom and bathroom are located on the first floor (no stairs), the living room and kitchen require some stairs to access
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located at the entryway facing out toward the driveway. The camera does not look into any interior spaces
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »