Welcome to Queen Anne Tower.
The Uptown Unit is brand new! It’s a small two bedroom, and comes with a kitchenette, one queen bed and sleeper sofa, a bathroom, hard wood floors, and a tremendous view of downtown Seattle and Puget Sound.
A classic Scandinavian design, convertible sofa is easily transformed from a sofa to a full size bed 47" x 79".
It is an open space floor plan and bedrooms have no doors.
To access the unit, climb the spiral stairs in the watch tower and input provided code.
ABOUT THE ACCOMODATION
WIFI / INTERNET DETAILS
The house has free Wi-Fi.
The details will be provided after booking
The service is provided for your enjoyment but you are responsible for safe and appropriate use and complying with all laws.
We provide smart TV via Wi-Fi that includes NETFLIX service.
Our home has a central heating system with two radiators in your unit. Also in addition you will find electrical heaters in the leaving room. You will find an electrical control panel on the wall in the leaving room.
For your convenience we provided 4 cups coffee maker, electrical tea kettle, tea, coffee and water in refrigerator.
TOWELS, IRON, FAN
Extra towels, iron, ironing board and fan (provided only in summer) located in the bedroom’s wardrobe
GARBAGE DISPOSAL & RECYCLING
Please dispose your garbage and recycle in designated location. See photo under check out section.
Seattle rarely gets very hot and most households don’t have air-conditioning unit. We recommend using fan or open windows.
Surveillance or recording devices on property – Nest camera in place at entrance doors. No recording device inside the home.
SMOKE & CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTORS
Nest Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors located at the entrance of the unit. The device is battery operated and has blue glow at night.
LOCATION OF FIRE EXTINGUISHER
The fire extinguisher is located in the kitchen inside cabinet below the sink.
• NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND inside or OUTSIDE on Property. If any sign of smoking is discovered Guest authorizes the Owner to charge the guest a minimum $500 cleaning fee.
• Not suitable for pets
• No parties or events
• No extra guests. Any guests beyond the number listed on your itinerary will be charged a penalty at $100 per person per night. We reserve the right to terminate your stay without refund if you exceed the maximum occupancy (3 guests)
• Guests should wash their own dishes and leave the kitchen tidy.
• To help preserve the original floors, please no shoes indoors
• Please keep the front door closed at all times when you are not at home.
• Guests should be aware of the city's restrictions: no loud music outdoors after 10pm during the week, and after 11pm on Saturday.
• Female guests should not put feminine products in the toilet. Please use provided trash can.
• Guest should not remove makeup with bath towels, please use provided makeup wipes.
• Guests should not put food in the sink, please use provided trash can. Sink doesn’t have a garbage disposal.
• If excessive wear and tear is found on property, or additional cleaning is necessary due to spills, trash left on site, unclean dishes, stains to furniture, carpeting, linens, paint, or flooring, Guest authorizes the Owner to bill them for additional fees.Get the full listing »