This modern 2017 new construction is walking distance from Queen Anne and Fremont neighborhoods (< 1 mile) and 2 miles from downtown / space needle. Many restaurants, cafes and shopping are nearby. You’ll love the views, location, convenience and neighborhood. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, groups and families up to 6 persons. Central Air conditioning.
As our primary residence during the week, this weekend rental has every major amenity to make you feel right at home! Guests access 2-car garage, rooftop deck, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, Amazon Fire TV & Echo, WIFI, washer/dryer, and toiletries. Uber & Lyft are available, and a bus stop on major routes into Seattle is across the street. A crib is available and must request set-up 1 day in advance.
- Upon payment of monies paid through VRBO, payment is considered acceptance of this rental contract and its contents
- In consideration of monies received and mutual promises contained herein, the owners does hereby lease and rent to Tenant the certain property described herein and under the following terms and conditions. The information and rental data is set forth on this lease
- RENTAL PERIOD: Shall commence at 3:00 PM (Check-In Time) on your specified and confirmed arrival date online and shall terminate at 10:00 AM (“Check-Out Time”) on the departure day (Your specified and confirmed date online), unless terminated at an earlier date in accordance with the provisions of this lease dealing with default. Check with the owners for a possible early check-in and or late check-out
- ALL RENTALS ARE TO FAMILIES AND RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY: (Tenant; Renters must be at least the age of 25 or over). No one under the age of 18 should ever be left alone in the house for any reason. This reservation is for a total number of (tenants/guests you specified online)
- FEE TOTAL: includes rent, pet fee [if applicable], security deposit, cleaning fee, and WA occupancy tax.
- PAYMENT: Online Only
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: $1000.00 is required and refundable, provided there are no damaged/missing items or additional and or extensive cleaning is required by the hospitality staff. Additional cleaning would consist of: 1.Hospitality staff having to complete the basic check-out procedures listed in The Seattle Traveler's Dream Home located in the house upon your arrival. 2. Picking up trash inside the house or on the property. 3. Cleaning any stains on carpet or furniture. 4. Pick-up and removal of pet waste from the property grounds [If applicable]. 5. Returning any furniture to its original position in the house. All blankets, linens and towels are provided and will be counted before the security deposit is returned. If issues arise, the fee will be deducted from the deposit and the remainder sent to the tenant
- CLEANING FEE: The one-time cleaning fee of $150 specified on your online invoice includes; dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, scrubbing bathrooms, making beds, preparing the house for next guests, laundry, and removal of all garbage from the inside of the house
- PET FEE : The one-time pet fee of $ 100.00 per animal [if applicable], will be due and collected at the same time as the rent and cleaning fee
- CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT: Check-in time is 3:00 PM (PST). Check-out time is 10:00 AM (PST), unless otherwise stated or agreed upon. There is a coded lock on the garage door of the house. Upon your departure please be sure to lock all doors and windows. If the house is left unlocked in any way, there will be a $25.00 charge withheld from your security deposit
- LATE/EARLY CHECK-IN OR CHECK-OUT: If you do not observe your confirmed check-out or check-in time you will be charged an additional $50.00 from your refundable deposit
- No telephone provided
- PETS: Any violation or unauthorized pet brought into or on the property will result in immediate rental termination, with no refund of any kind, any evidence of an unconfirmed service pet will cause the forfeiture of your security deposit
- SMOKING: There is absolutely NO SMOKING of any kind in the house or on the property. If evidence of smoking of any kind is found in the house and/or cigarette butts thrown on the grounds, you will forfeit your security deposit
- ILLEGAL DRUGS/SUBSTANCES: There is absolutely NO ILLEGAL DRUGS OR SUBSTANCES to be used within the house or on the property! If evidence of illegal drugs of any kind are found in the house or on the property you will forfeit your security deposit and will result in immediate rental termination, with no refund of any kind. Local law enforcement will be contacted in accordance with all local laws dealing with illegal drugs/substances
- LINENS/TOWELS/BLANKETS: All linens, towels, throws and blankets are provided and will be counted before the security deposit is returned. DO NOT remove any from the house for any reason. If you plan activities away from the property that require these items please be sure to bring your own
- FIREWORKS: Use of fireworks is prohibited all year
- TERMS OF OCCUPANCY: The rented property is a private residence and you agree to indemnify the owners for any damage or loss to the property or its contents that occur during your stay. Violation of the occupancy limits will result in the forfeiture of all monies and termination of occupancy. We, and or the hospitality staff reserve the right to inspect the property during your stay. Further you agree to refrain from any activity which interferes with the neighbors’ peace/property and will observe quiet hours at 10 PM. The Seattle Traveler's Dream Home, contract workers and hospitality staff are not liable for inoperable equipment, systems, or appliances, as major repair problems cannot be foreseen. There are no rebates or refunds issued to tenants for any reason as every good faith effort is made to insure the property is maintained to the highest standards. Tenant(s) is responsible for any damage incurred during his/her occupancy of the premises. Tenant is expected to care for the property as if it were their own and better. Tenant acknowledges that unless The Seattle Traveler's Dream Home owners is notified on day of check-in of any damage or cleaning concerns, then thereafter, all damages or concerns to the property during the occupancy will be the tenants responsibility and must be reported to the owners and damages will be withheld from the security deposit. REARRANGING ANY FURNITURE AND OR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT IS NOT PERMITTED!
- LOCKED AREAS: Cabinets, closets or cupboards that are locked and the tenant has not been provided a key to, such as owner’s personal storage areas, are exempt from this lease agreement and are off limits to the tenant. Forced entry into these areas is cause for immediate termination, and tenant will be charged for any and all damage and/or any missing items
- DEFAULT/TERMINATION: If the tenant or any member of his/her party violates any of the terms of this agreement, the owners may terminate this lease with no refund of unused portions, and may enter the premises and remove tenant, the members of his party and their belongings. The tenant is notified immediately that they are subject to an expedited eviction procedure pursuant to the “Vacation Rental Act”.
- LOST, STOLEN, OR ABANDONED ARTICLES: The Seattle Traveler's Dream Home shall not have any responsibility for the return of lost, stolen, or abandoned items. There will be a minimum $25.00 shipping charge for any returned items.
- IN THE EVENT: In the event The Seattle Traveler's Dream Home owners are unable to deliver said property to the tenant under this lease agreement prior to occupancy, because of fire, eminent domain, act of nature, double booking, delay in construction or any other reason whatsoever, tenant hereby agrees that it is the owners’ sole liability as a result of these conditions is a full refund of all consideration previously tendered by tenant
- OCCUPANCY RATE: The tenant must disclose all the names and ages of all occupants in their party. Your rate is based upon this number and any violation will result in immediate eviction. You can change the amount of occupants by messaging the owners prior to your reservation date to confirm additional guests and fees. The maximum occupancy is 6. There is never to be more than 6 occupants at any time. Occupy means overnight sleepers and prolonged daytime visitors. The house is not to be used as a meeting place for parties or any other type of meetings. Violation of this agreement will be the cause for immediate eviction
- THIS CONTRACT IS BOUND UPON THE RECEIPT OF PAYMENT OR THE SIGNATURE OF THE TENANT
- Tenant certifies with signature or payment that all members of their group are either part of a family group or group with a responsible adult over the age of 25. Violation of any provisions within this agreement may result in the termination of this rental agreement, immediate removal from the premises, and forfeiture of all monies paid
- Payment for reservation acknowledges that I have read, understand, and agree to the rental terms and regulations as printed above. I certify that I am solely responsible for all damages to the property during the rental period stated above. Further, I certify that I am over 25 years of age and will be one of the occupants during the rental period stated above
- This Will Be A Vacation Rental Agreement Under The Laws Of The State Of Washington. The Rights And Obligations Of The Parties To This Agreement Are Defined By Law And Include Unique Provisions Permitting The Disbursement Of Rent Prior To Tenancy And Expedited Eviction Of Tenants. Your Signature On This Agreement, Payment Of Money, Or Taking Possession Of The Property After Receipt Of The Agreement, Is Evidence Of Your Acceptance Of The Agreement And You’re Intent To Use This Property For A Vacation RentalGet the full listing »