Have the best of both worlds on your next vacation thanks to this lovely condo in western Seattle! Easy access to local sights, a quiet surrounding neighborhood, and plenty of amenities ensure you and your loved ones will have an unforgettable time in the Emerald City.
Right off the West Seattle Bridge, this home is within walking distance of several shops, cafes, and restaurants. Less than a five minute walk away, two bus lines - one for West Seattle and one to downtown Seattle (10-20 minute ride) - ensure you can see all of the amazing sights of the city. Or you can opt to take a 12-minute water taxi ride over to Pier 50 which is an easy, short walk to Pike Place Market or a 10-minute walk to CenturyLink or Safeco Fields. You are also a quick drive from Fauntleroy Ferry Terminal where you can catch a ferry to Vashon Island or Kitsap Peninsula.
When exhausted from exploring, a contemporary and tranquil environment awaits you. With two bedrooms, a full bathroom and an open floor plan with living, dining and kitchen area, there is plenty of room to enjoy and relax. The first bedroom has a comfortable queen size bed and plenty of space to store your treasures. In the second bedroom, there is a cozy daybed that you can curl up in, nestling in a sea of pillows, to read your favorite novel by day and at night your reading nook turns into a full-size bed so you can ease into sleep. You can binge watch all your favorite shows on the new 49-inch flatscreen Smart TV in the living room or play one of the many board games provided. The trendy futon in the living room also doubles as a full-size bed if needed.
When not enjoying one of the amazing restaurants nearby, you can cook your own feast in the fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to create the perfect meal. In the morning, you can brew some of our famous Seattle coffee beans in the French press provided. If a smoothie is more your style, there is a blender as well. Eat at the bar in the kitchen or have a more formal meal at the dining room table with room for six. Clean-up is a breeze with the full-size dishwasher. There is also a private washer/dryer and iron/ironing board provided. No need to pack your hairdryer as that is provided in the spacious bathroom which has plenty of storage space for your other grooming items.
Experience the beauty of the great Pacific Northwest in this brand new condo conveniently located to explore all the delights that Seattle has to offer.
• Alki Beach (3 miles) - A 2.5-mile sandy beach where you can swim, tan and people watch. There is also an excellent pathway for walking/running/cycling. Plenty of free beach volleyball sites and Saturday morning yoga.
• Seacrest Park (2.5 miles) - Catch the water taxi here. You can also rent kayaks, paddle boards, bicycles, and rollerblades.
• West Seattle Golf Course (1.2 Miles) - Offers a classic layout that offers challenges to the best players and provides a venue for all to play.
• Lincoln Park (4 miles) - A 135-acre park with paved walkways along the beach and a heated saltwater pool.
• Delridge Community Center and Park (0.7 miles) - Free Tennis Courts, Soccer and baseball Fields and Skate Park.
• Pike Place Market (4.5 miles)
• Historic Pioneer Square (4 miles)
• Seattle Space Needle (6 miles)
• Seattle International Airport (13 miles)
There are four supermarkets within 1.5-mile distance as well as a year-round West Seattle Farmer’s Market held every Sunday 10am-2pm
Washer/Dryer Iron & Ironing Board Hair Dryer Extra blankets, towels and sheets
Free WiFi, Free 140-channel cable TV service, board, and card games
Ample free street parking
The fully stocked kitchen also includes:
French press, blender, dishwasher, microwave, full-size stove/oven, toaster, coffeemaker, tea kettle, wine/beer glassesGet the full listing »