An amazing apartment in a perfect location: 5 minute walk to Pike Place Market, the Space Needle and 2 minutes to the Waterfront. Located in Seattle's bustling Belltown, the best bars and restaurants are just a few feet away.
Hola, Kon'nichiwa, Bonjour, Ni hao, Namaste, Xin Chao
Thank you for looking at our brand new 500 sqft apartment studio in Downtown Seattle's Belltown Neighborhood.
In the space, you will have a brand new queen sized bed, comfortable sofa, air mattress, flatscreen TV, fully stocked kitchen, and washer and dryer for laundry.
There's usually ample street parking near our apartment which is free from 8pm-8am (and free on Sundays). There's also a paid parking lot right across the street from our apartment which charges ~$15/day.
* If this unit is booked, please check out our other units under our profile.
* Please message us about yourself (age, gender, etc) before booking.
* Also be sure to have a picture and verification.
* If possible, let us know your check in and check out times
- Entire apartment and everything in it.
- Balcony with beautiful views of the Puget Sound.
- You will have access to the amazing rooftop which oversees all of Seattle's waterfront.
- BBQ grills.
- Small private gym in the apartment building.
Other things to note
In our opinion, you have chosen the best place. The top 3 things that make our place really stand out are:
1. We are here for you if you need anything at all: a recommendation for a restaurant, a nice park to check out, a great thrift shop, a grocery store to buy groceries. If something isn't right in our place, let us know and we will do our best to fix the issue immediately!
2. You are only 2 minutes from the waterfront and literally feet away away from the best bars, restaurants and tourist sights. Not to mention, you can almost touch the Space Needle.
3. The INCREDIBLE views of Seattle from the roof top balcony of this apartment!Get the full listing »