Fully furnished available for SHORT TERM with minimum if 6 day stay. Longer term stay on case by case based on availability. Perfect for someone looking for short to medium term furnished vacation rental and or temporary housing in DOWNTOWN Seattle!!
Fabulous Puget Sound and Olympic Mountain Sunset Views
Location - Amazing location with perfect walk score of 100. Centrally located In Downtown Seattle just steps from Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum, Benaroya Hall and much more. Whether you are in Seattle for vacation, business, or visiting friends and family, Newmark Tower offers the most central location for easy commuting with best access to many public transportation options including 2 blocks to light rail station connecting from SeaTac Airport to University District, Sound Transit buses right at your front door as well as access to zip car in the same building's parking lot etc.! Best of all, literally everything you need is only a few minutes walk away - from world class hotel, restaurants and shopping to unique ethnic eateries, cafe, boutique, bar and grill, night clubs as well as fresh grocery @Pike Place Farmers Market across the street and Target Store right below! Quick access for I-5, SR 99 as well as I-90 for easy commuting to Airport, Bellevue, Kirkland, Everett, SeaTac etc...
Newmark Tower is an up-scale steel and concrete high rise condo complex. The Tower features resort like amenities including concierge (lobby area), business and fitness center, full size in door pool, hot tub and sauna, club house with garden terrace and BBQ grills for your indoor and outdoor use (5th floor).
This 10th floor unit is recently remodeled with all new flooring, cabinets, countertop, stainless steel appliances as well as fresh interior paint throughout. Truly nice and bright with open living and dining area, a separate bedroom with large closet, full bath and an in-unit laundry with stackable washer and dryer! From the living room and bedroom, you will enjoy the amazing views of the Puget Sound and Olympic Mountain!
Additionally, there is 1 designated storage locker for potential use (for longer term guest) and 1 secured parking spot with direct access to the building via key cards included. NO added fee!
Furnishing and Utilities
Everything is professionally designed for style, comfort and flexible functionality. The unit is fully furnished with 1 queen memory foam bed + a pull out sofa single bed, 2 side chairs that can also function as additional dining chairs, small rectangular dining table and 2 dining chairs as well as 2 adjustable bar stools. Complete with linens, towels, large high speed internet via Google Fiber. Smart TV with YoutubeTV programming. most cooking essentials including kettle, rice cooker, toaster, pots and pans, dishes, knifes and much more.
All utilities are included i.e. water, sewer, garbage, electricity and WIFI. Owner will include toiletries essential for up to 1 week.
Special Note (PLEASE READ):
In order to operate short term rentals within this residential building, operators are required to provide a lease agreement and HOA rules. All check-in will need to be arranged ahead of time after HOA documents are completed. For this reasons, after you have completed the reservation,
please provide me the following information ASAP so I can prepare some documents for HOA.
I will NEED upon confirmation of reservation:
1. Full names and addresses, email addresses of all guests for Esigning of lease agreement.
2. One emergency contact info (name and phone)
3. Your estimated date-time of arrival and if you are driving and would need the parking spot or not. (Note: parking for small to medium size car/van only. Height limit is s 6'4" in parking garage.
It is critical that I get the above information in a timely manner and your profile information is accurate especially when arrival date is very near.
The process is something like this:
1. You provide me with the above information after reservation is confirmed.
2. I prepare a simple lease agreement for you(all) to esign with HOA related documents.
3. I forward all necessary info to HOA for documentation. I pay a HOA fee.
4. I then provide you with CHECK-in information and whatever info that is needed before your arrival. I MAY also MAIL you a set of keys if it is deemed more convenient(let me know if you so choose). Navigate in Settle downtown CONDO unit can be tricky.
Your cooperation is much appreciated.
* please note this property does not have (cold) air conditioning at the moment. Seattle is not that HOT anyway.Get the full listing »