This beautiful and sophisticated one bedroom is in the heart of downtown, steps away from the famous PIKE PLACE MARKET! Near the best bars and restaurants, with great building amenities, Arthouse is located in the trendiest neighborhood in SEATTLE.
Street parking is available for $1.50/hr, free 8pm-8am and on Sundays. The Art Institute is across the street and offers overnight parking for approximately $23/day.
We've updated our reservation requirements for the guest making the reservation. Particularly our background check. Nothing substantial has changed, but you can review our third party background check site at (URL HIDDEN) It is a fairly simple process, and is $24.99 for the applicant. Please provide us the email address in which we can send you the link for the background check. Once we receive confirmation, usually within 24 hours, we can send you the PDF check in guide to your vacation rental.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know. If you are opposed to the background check we can decline the reservation request, and allow you to pick another rental.
No smokingNot suitable for petsNo parties or eventsCheck-in is after 3PM
House rules: Guests agree to the following terms and conditions
1. Guest(s) agree to NO PARTIES anywhere on the property. Legal action will be taken for parties that cause damages to the unit, property, reputation, or relationship with building staff or other residents.
2. Smoking of any kind is not permitted in the unit or on the premises.
3. Guests agree to abide by maximum occupancy of unit, and observe quiet hours between 9pm and 9am
4. Guests are responsible for action of ALL GUESTS occupying their unit at all times.
5. Guests agree to return all keys, remotes, and parking passes. Replacement fees may apply for unreturned items
6. Guests understand that onsite building staff (maintenance and concierge) are not affiliated with AIRBNB. Please contact me directly for any needed items.
7. Guests understand that no pets are to be in the unit.
8. Guests agree to pay replacement cost for any unreturned items, and $125 per hour fee for unauthorized early checkin or late checkout.
9. Guests are responsible for all contents in unit from checkin until checkout.
10. Any illegal activity or violation of the above terms may result in immediate expulsion from property, and will be reported to airbnb and local law enforcement. Guest is responsible for all costs associated with expulsion.
11. Guests may be asked to provide a birthday as some properties may require proof of a basic public records search. (Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation)Get the full listing »