Your next Seaside escape awaits you at this beautiful waterfront home! This classic 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental is recently remodeled and perfect for up to 10 guests, seeking a relaxing getaway. Enjoy private beach access, a spacious deck, hot tub, and stunning views of the Necanicum River and Pacific Ocean from every bedroom. By bike, you'll be minutes from the ocean and downtown Seaside where you can find shopping, dining, and fun for the whole family.
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras, on the front of the home facing the driveway, and one of the back of the home facing the beach access point, all facing outward. They do not look into interior spaces and will be turned off during your stay*
*NOTE: Guests will be required to sign a short-term lease for the duration of their stay*
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Pullout Beds
You'll fall in love with this picture-perfect Seaside home as soon as you pull into the driveway. Open the garage door to find 5 bikes, perfect for a morning cruise or easy 10 minute ride to downtown.
Step inside to find that the home is comfortably furnished with tasteful decor throughout. Coastal chic accents, warm natural light and crisp white tones create a relaxing home base for your group.
Whether coming in from a day of outdoor fun or just settling in to watch the winter storms roll in, the living area is complete with a plush white sofa and a gas fireplace - offering the ideal space for relaxing with friends or family as a movie plays on the flat-screen cable Smart TV.
When stomachs start to rumble, make your way into the classic retro kitchen and begin whipping up a delicious home-cooked meal for your companions! Serve dinner at the dining table before heading out onto the deck.
Watch the sunset as you soak in the private hot tub before you head inside and tuck yourself into one of the comfortable beds, where soft linens and beautiful furnishings will soothe you to sleep. Come morning, you may want to linger a bit and enjoy the view from your bed as the river estuary comes to life.
-- THE LOCATION --
This property is just minutes from both the Pacific Ocean and downtown Seaside, so you'll never miss an opportunity to enjoy yourself while staying at this inviting home base.
Relaxing activities right at your fingertips include crabbing and kayaking in the river estuary in front of the home. An inflatable 3-person kayak and 2 paddle boards make it easy to get out on the water! All you need is a bait and shellfish license to toss out the crab pots and catch your dinner.
You'll be just minutes by bike from downtown Seaside, where you can find shops, restaurants and more! The kids will love the Seaside Aquarium and the Carousel right downtown!
Ever-changing views of Nescanicum River estuary and the Pacific Ocean beyond will keep you entranced, and breathtaking sunsets are the ideal finale to a vacation day well spent!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs (one Smart TV), 2 paddle boards, inflatable 3 person kayak, 5 bikes, deck with hot tub, gas grill,outdoor shower, half bath off the deck, laundry machines, on-site parking and more
- Picturesque Seaside location on the Necanicum River directly on the waterfront with access to fishing, crabbing, kayaking and just minutes from downtown
- Nearest commercial airport: Astoria Regional Airport - 1110 SE Flightline Dr, Warrenton, OR 97146, (13 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- Max Occupancy: 10 guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 28 years old to book
- *NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras, on the front of the home facing the driveway, and one of the back of the home facing the beach access point, all facing outward. They do not look into interior spaces and will be turned off during your stay*
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »