This home is resort ready and will put a smile on your face. Model perfect and ready for your visit. This beautifully accommodated three bedroom home features a resort style back yard with pool, beautiful fruit trees, patio, and a BBQ grill. Near restaurants, shopping, golfing, the Mayo Clinic (1.5 miles), and only 3.5 miles from Kierland! Single level home with no stairs and ADA compliant bathrooms. One king bed, one queen bed, two twins, and a sofa sleeper are arranged in the three bedrooms and open living space. Enjoy free wireless high speed internet, cable TV (including HBO, Showtime, Stars, and Cinemax), and Playstation 4. The backyard is 100% usable year round and is perfect for alfresco dining. After dinner gather around the firepit or relax in the pool. Enjoy the outdoor BBQ and grill while you are unwinding with friends and family. While inside, enjoy a gourmet kitchen complete with everything that you or your private chef will need. This kitchen is picture perfect for entertaining with family, friends, or colleagues. Guests will have their choice of the king sized master bedroom featuring a full en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and a separate shower. The master bedroom also features a 65” television, seating, and plush king sized bed. The second bedroom has a queen bed and full bath just across the hall. The third bedroom features two twin beds, a 45” television, and a Playstation 4 for the gamer in your life. This exquisite home features soaring ceilings and an open floor plan, a three car garage for your use, state of the art security system, Bluetooth speaker in the living room, and Amazon Alexa’s throughout the home. This gorgeous vacation home is definitely one for the discriminating guest.
Our home has:
3 Bed/2 Bath fully furnished and equipped with everything you will need to enjoy your stay:
- Fully Equipped kitchen
- Private pool
- BBQ Grill by pool
- Washer and Dryer
- Lounge seating around the firepit
- HD Smart TVs in living room and 2 bedrooms
- Free WiFi and internet
- Amazon Alexa’s throughout the house – use them to set timers, ask about the weather, or listen to music
- Keyless entry locks
- Playstation 4, board games, and puzzles
- Kids play pen available
- Always Fresh Linens
- Bedroom configurations include one King, one Queen, two twins, and one sleeper sofa
- Amazing Scottsdale Location, 1 mile S of the Mayo Hospital and Cancer Treatment Center
- 3.5 miles NW of the Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter. Kierland Commons is a unique, upscale Main Street lifestyle center that artfully blends retail shopping, dining, and entertainment including a distinctive selection of national retail choices, such as Anthropologie, Michael Kors, Sundance, Crate & Barrel, Sur La Table, Tommy Bahama, Z Gallerie, and the Valley’s consistently ranked best restaurants like Zinc Bistro, The Greene House, Mastro’s Ocean Club, Postino WineCafe, and North. Featuring regional cuisine from Continental to French to Italian, there is something for everyone.
- 3 miles SW of the Desert Ridge Markeplace which features premier shopping, chef driven restaurants, health and fitness inspired options, and entertainment for every occasion. Experience upgraded amenities and immerse yourself in a collection of destinations, including AMC Theatres, Barnes & Noble, Barrio Queen, CB Live, Dave & Buster’s, Flower Child, Old Navy, Target, The Body Lab, The Whining Pig Beer & Wine Bar + Pigtails Cocktail Bar. Desert Ridge Marketplace lets you interact and express yourself while experiencing something new and unique in this part of the city. Conveniently located just North of the Loop 101 on Tatum Boulevard.
- Only a few minutes from 12+ golf courses including TPC, Grayhawk, TPC, Pinnacle Peak, Wildfire, and McDowell, multiple high-end bars, 20+ Restaurants, Talking Stick Casino and Resort with Top Golf, Odyssea Aquarium, Butterfly World, and all the grocery stores you’d expect. Additionally, the property is centrally located for world-class hiking for all levels and ages.
- Easy access to Barrett Jackson and Russo Steele Auto Auctions, Arabian Horse Show, Waste Management Open, Celebration of Fine Art, Kierland Commons, Scottsdale Quarter, Desert Ridge, hiking, biking, swimming, shops, restaurants, galleries, and more!
Come for business or leisure for world class events such as The Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction, MLB Spring Training Baseball, or The Phoenix Open. Our home is yours to call your own while enjoying these or many other events. We are looking forward to hosting you.
Guests will have access to the entire home and backyard. (Please respect secured storage areas in house and garage.)
We will be available via email and cell phone during business hours. Your check in information will also include an emergency line for issues regarding lockouts, water leaks and heater or A/C failure. No one will be on the premises.
This exclusive quiet neighborhood is located near shopping in all directions and is conveniently located near Kierland and 1.5 miles south of the 101. Beautiful clean landscaping throughout this area. Those requiring medical appointments will appreciate the close proximity to Mayo Clinic. Located near some of the most sought after golf courses in Arizona.
Other things to note
There will be a house manual upon arrival that you will be expected to read. All important complex rules and expectations will be outlined in the manual. Renter understands that an insurance policy covers the Property but this policy insures only the Property and the tangible personal property in it owned by the owner and does not insure any personal property of the Rental Party or Renter’s licensees, invitees, or guests. Renter is advised to seek traveler’s or renter’s insurance if Renter desires to insure the Rental Party’s or other persons’ personal property during the occupancy.
Check-in is at 3:00 p.m., and checkout at 11:00 a.m. For help with access call or text until 10:00 p.m.
Early check-ins and late check-outs are generally not possible due to the time it takes to clean an entire home. The only way to ensure an early arrival or late departure is to purchase an extra night. Please contact me 24 hours in advance if you would like to extend your stay, and I would be happy to see if that is an option. Failure to depart the premises before 11:00 a.m. on check-out without prior written consent will result in an additional charge of $100/hour withheld from your security deposit, plus any expenses incurred by needing to move your personal things out of the home, or from moving the incoming group of guests to a new property. Our listed pricing will cover everything during your stay.
THE ONLY EXCEPTION would be stays 28 nights or longer from June - September. During this time, monthly stays will incur the cost of the electric bill. This will be billed separately or withheld from your security deposit.
There is one security cameras in the doorbell of the front door.
NO smoking on the property
NO parties or events
Children must be accompanied by the pool at all times.
Check in time is 3PM - 11:00 p.m. (For help with access call or text until 10:00 p.m)
Check out by 11AM
Self-check-in with key-less entry
Ensure you will receive your deposit back by doing the following:
1. Quiet hours are 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. - Failure to abide to this rule will result in an additional fee of $100 and/or removal from home. This is a quiet neighborhood, please respect our neighbors.
2. No glass bottles by the pool - $100
3. Bag all trash inside and outside - $100/hour
4. Start wash cycle for towels (leave all other linens) - $50
5. Clean all large dishes, and start dishwasher cycle - $50
6. Pool Fence (if you installed it) removed from pool area and replaced in garage - $100Get the full listing »