Experience the best of Scottsdale when you book this lovely 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house that sleeps 4! With a beautiful backyard, a private patio area, and amazing community amenities such as a pool and tennis and basketball courts available for your enjoyment, this home guarantees a rejuvenating retreat!
Your relaxing desert retreat begins the moment you arrive at the lovely home, surrounded by unique Arizona foliage, gorgeous mountainous views, and marvelous desert landscapes to the east. The home boasts 1,700 square feet of delicately appointed living space, offering enough room and privacy to make this the ideal choice for a family vacation! Step inside to discover a bright and inviting family room, offering comfy couches and an elegant dining table.The family room leads into the expansive, tiled living area; the open-concept space offers a fully equipped kitchen with an eat-in bar, a selection of plush couches and a large flat-screen TV to keep you entertained in your downtime.
Complementing the home's relaxing, fantastic interior, the exterior features a backyard floral patio area with paved flooring, inviting outdoor furniture, and a beautiful stone waterfall to provide a constant feeling of tranquility. To further enhance your Scottsdale retreat, the complex grants you access to its amazing amenities, including a swimming pool, kiddie pools, playground, tennis courts, a basketball court, picnic areas, hiking trails, and more!
Whether you're up early to embark on a morning hike or to sip a freshly brewed cup of coffee on the private back patio, you'll look forward to every morning in this Arizona paradise! Spend warm-weather days soaking up the sun by the community pool or challenging your loved ones to a tennis match on the community courts. For lunch or dinner, if you're not dining out at local restaurants, cook up your own delicious recipe in the fully equipped kitchen that features brand new countertops and stainless steel appliances! End the night dining and unwinding on the back patio before retreating to your plush beds to rest up for the next day's adventures.
While you could surely spend most of your vacation relaxing by the community pool, hiking the many trails, and picnicking in one of the picnic areas, you'll definitely want to make time to venture out to the nearby local attractions. Situated in the heart of town, this ideally located home is very close to popular shopping centers and various local restaurants. Golf enthusiasts will especially love the endless course options where they can practice their swing all day long. At the same time, outdoor lovers will look forward to exploring the nearby McDowell Mountains, which offer wonderful walking, hiking, and biking trails! However you choose to spend your Scottsdale adventure, you're bound to have an unforgettable trip while staying at this fantastic vacation rental home!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a newly updated, fully equipped kitchen, renovated bathroom, private furnished patio area with a stone waterfall, flat-screen cable TV, in-unit laundry machines, central air conditioning, free WiFi, and much more
- Enjoy complimentary access to the complex's amazing amenities, including a swimming pool, kiddie pools, a playground, tennis courts, a basketball court, picnic areas, hiking trails, and more
- Great location - Ideally located in the heart of town, close to many local attractions, including shopping centers, restaurants, golf courses, the McDowell Mountains, and more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Twin-sized Bed
- A Pull-out Bed is also available
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may applyGet the full listing »