Experience the beauty and excitement of the Valley of the Sun with a stay in this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. Located in a resort-style community with top-notch amenities, this 1,200-square-foot condo for up to 8 is perfect for those looking to soak up the sun. Whether you spend your days hitting the links or nights hitting the clubs, you'll look forward to returning to your Grand Canyon State sanctuary night after night.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
When you need a break from the Arizona heat, melt into the large sectional and turn on the flat-screen Smart TV. As you watch Scottsdale native Emma Stone on the silver screen, try not to be distracted by the delicious aromas emanating from the fully equipped kitchen.
No matter what your group's chef chooses to whip up in the state-of-the-art appliances, you're sure to be impressed as you take your first bites at the dining table for 4.
Complete with expansive closets and plush queen beds, the condo's bedrooms are the perfect places to drift to sleep after a day in the desert.
In the morning, enjoy a cup of Joe on the enclosed balcony before taking advantage of the top-notch community amenities.
With a communal pool, hot tub, gas grills, clubhouse, and game room, this condo community boasts everything you'll need to have fun in the sun.
Located within the original borders of the city, Old Town Scottsdale boasts hip eateries, vibrant nightlife, and lots of pride in its rich history.
Eat like a local at one of the delicious restaurants that sit within a mile of the property. Whether you choose to enjoy high-end comfort food at Daily Dose Old Town Bar & Grill or modern Latin flavors at The Mission Old Town, you're sure to return home full and happy.
Channel your inner Jordan Spieth at some of Scottsdale's world-renowned golf courses. With courses like Troon North and We-Ko-Pa Golf Courses sitting within 30 minutes from the condo, you'll have the luxury of golfing against a backdrop of gorgeous desert landscapes.
Looking to explore your surroundings? Contact one of Scottsdale's desert excursion companies and book a tour through the desert. As you jeep, ATV, or walk passed towering Saguaros, you'll feel like you're sauntering across the surface of Mars.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen Smart TV, enclosed balcony, a dining table for 4, reserved parking for 1 vehicle, and access to a pool, hot tub, pool table, clubhouse, gas grills, and more!
- Unbeatable Scottsdale Location - Walking distance from Old Town Scottsdale's bars, clubs, and restaurants, within 30 minutes of award-winning golf courses, and minutes from desert excursions
Closest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~10.1 miles away)
- No smoking (outside only - glass door has to be closed. It is preferred you smoke in the parking area)
- Pet friendly with $25 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and on the sleeper sofa and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »