**Check-in must be the 1st of the month and check-out must be the last day of the month**
Consider Arizona home while staying at this 2-bed, 2-bath Scottsdale vacation rental condo! Nestled on the Hyatt Gainey Ranch Golf Course's first green, this abode provides 4 guests with lavish resort living among everything the Phoenix area has to offer. Enjoy quick and easy access to golfing, hiking, biking, rafting, and much more! Plus, metropolitan luxuries like shopping and dining are just minutes away!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed
Numerous windows and 4 sets of French doors bring the beautiful outdoors inside this spacious 1,850-square-foot Scottsdale condo! Climb the 12 stairs to reach the entrance, step inside and make yourself at home. The upper-level unit provides scenic mountain views, breathtaking sunrises and serene sunsets from the private balcony.
Make yourself comfortable in the light and airy living room featuring high-quality furnishings and unique decorations. The open-concept layout allows you to chat with your fellow guests while relaxing with a good book in hand.
Once everyone builds an appetite, the chef can prepare dinner's main course on the gas grill! Whip up complementing side dishes in the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample granite countertops. Open up the French doors to take in the views as you savor your flavorful creation at the 4-person dining table.
During downtime, follow the well-maintained path to the community center where you'll relish resort amenities including a community pool, hot tub, fitness center, tennis courts, and much more!
Once night falls, watch a movie on the large flat-screen cable TV in the bonus living room. Afterwards, retreat to the master bedroom furnished with a plush king-sized bed, flat-screen cable TV, and en-suite bathroom boasting a lavish garden tub. Additional guests will sleep soundly in the second bedroom with a king-sized bed while all guests will enjoy access to a private balcony, perfect for savoring your morning coffee.
-- THE LOCATION --
Avid golfers will love the ideal location on the first green of the Hyatt Gainey Ranch Golf Course! Enjoy quick access to the clubhouse where you'll begin a beautiful day of golfing on the Michael Poellot-designed course with lush greenery, sparkling waterways, and challenging lake obstacles. Visit during the TPC Golf Tournament to experience the excitement of professional golfing. Access to the golf course is at the Hyatt at Gainey Ranch.
Outdoor enthusiasts will find plenty of attractions in the area including the Mcdowell Sonoran Preserve and McDowell Mountain Regional Park, located only 11 miles from the property. Everyone will love scenic hikes on trails such as Tom's Thumb that provide spectacular desert views and possible wildlife sightings.
If you're traveling in the spring, make sure to take the family to an MLB Training Season game and root for your favorite team's prospects! The Giants, Diamondbacks, Cubs and more play games withing an easy drive of the property.
In the summer, raft or kayak down the Salt River with companies such as Arizona Outback Adventures and in the winter, head 3 hours north to Arizona Snowbowl for a day of skiing and snowboarding.
Fun family activities include a visit to the OdySea Aquarium or Phoenix Zoo, both located within 9 miles of the property. Adults can experience a night out in Old Town Scottsdale, filled with fine dining at restaurants such as Cafe Monarch and Franco's Italian Caffe, and hip bars such as AZ/88.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, 4 private balconies (2 furnished, 2 Juliette Style), free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning, 2 garage parking spots and resort features including a community pool, hot tub, fitness center, tennis courts, community center, and so much more
- Stunning Scottsdale location on the Hyatt Gainey Ranch Golf Course - Experience a relaxing getaway with resort-style living and enjoy easy access to fun outdoor activities like hiking and rafting along with metropolitan luxuries including shopping and fine dining!
- Please note that this listing is an upstairs unit. Renters must climb 12 stairs to access the unit
- Nearest Major Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (~19 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- Check-in must be the 1st of the month and check-out must be the last day of the month
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Event space is available at the Gainey Ranch Estate Club for an additional fee. Please reach out to Evolve with any questions or concerns
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Guests must be able to climb 12 stairs to reach the unit
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »