An outdoor enthusiast’s dream, this 3-bed, 2-bath Scottsboro vacation rental house backs up to Jackson County Park and Marina on Lake Guntersville with walking trails and a boat launch easily accessible. Bring your group of 6 for an unforgettable time fishing for bass, boating, hiking and sightseeing in Northeastern Alabama. This small city is right at the end of the Appalachian mountains next to the Tennessee River offering a rich history. Discover the town “where the mountains meet the lakes.”
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Arrive at your recently remodeled home-away-from-home, and make yourself comfortable in the space which features new furniture, appliances, kitchen and bath fixtures.
If you towed a boat, park it in the driveway until you’re ready to launch it nearby on Guntersville Lake. Spend your days soaking up the sun, swimming and fishing until you’re ready to return to the house for dinner.
Throw your catch-of-the-day on the gas grill or fry it up in the fully equipped kitchen utilizing the stainless steel appliances. Dine at the 4-person table or eat outside on the patio with seating for 6.
After plates have been cleared, put your feet up in one of the 2 reclining chairs of the living room or sprawl out on the couch while you watch shows on the flat-screen cable TV. During chilly nights, turn on the gas fireplace to heat up the area.
As eyelids begin to close, call it a night and crawl under the covers of the king bed, or 2 queens in the 3 bedrooms.
With Jackson County Park and Marina right behind the home, you’ll have access to a walking trail, covered fishing dock, boat ramp and dock, swimming dock, boat rentals and KC’s BBQ restaurant.
Discover the history and culture of this quaint town where Civil War battles were fought, railroads from the 1800’s still stand today, and museums are sprinkled throughout.
With mountains, lakes and rivers surrounding Scottsboro, the city provides some of the most beautiful landscapes around. Be sure to go for hikes or drives to sightsee, or take in the views from the water while you’re fishing for bass.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, crockpot, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, washer and dryer, gas fireplace, patio with outdoor dining for 6, gas grill, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, boat trailer parking and more
- Great Scottsboro location adjacent to Jackson County Park and Marina for close access to Lake Guntersville and boat launch and other area attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Huntsville International Airport - 1000 Glenn Hearn Blvd SW, Huntsville, AL 35824, (~52.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »