Discover the charm of Southern living at this 4-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom Savannah vacation rental home! This 1,872-square-foot home is nestled in the Wilmington Island area, between the Wilmington and Bull Rivers, comfortably accommodating up to 6 adults and 4 children for a memorable Georgia getaway. Look forward to soaking up the Savannah sunshine in the spacious yard and checking off your vacation bucket list items, from honey tasting and ghost tours to dining and so much more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Full Beds
This home is situated in the sought-after Wilmington Island area in a friendly, safe neighborhood. When you arrive, you’re sure to feel right at home and ready to settle in for a comfortable retreat!
The open living room floor plan boasts a large leather sectional, cozy wood-burning fireplace and mounted flat-screen TV. The vaulted ceiling opens the living space as natural light streams through the surrounding windows. Throughout the home, airy living spaces and bright colors evoke a lively energy!
You can prepare a Southern Feast with ease in the bright, fully equipped kitchen, featuring stainless steel appliances, stone countertops, and an adjacent 4-person dining table. For formal family meals, a separate dining room includes a 6-person table set beneath a lovely 5-light pendant.
For rest, 4 separate bedrooms boast comfortable queen and full-sized beds. The master bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom, 1 of 2.5 bathrooms in the home, featuring a deep soaking tub, walk-in shower, and separate vanity sinks.
The outdoor space is perfect for barbecuing, entertaining family and friends and simply enjoying the Savannah sunshine. Your pets can run and lounge in the yard, the kids can swing and play, and as for the adults, feel free to kick back on the Adirondack chairs with a glass of ice cold sweet tea in hand!
-- THE LOCATION --
This home is wonderfully located in a friendly neighborhood, just 20 minutes outside of downtown Savannah. Get to know the city on the Savannah Hop-on, Hop-Off Trolley Tour, while fans of Southern cuisine can book the Paula Deen Tour: Trolley Ride and VIP Dinner at Lady & Sons!
Savannah boasts stunning and sacred historic sites, including the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, Bonaventure Cemetery, and haunted squares!
For a day at the beach, Tybee Island is just 10.8 miles away, offering wide, sandy beaches, dog parks, light houses and so much more.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, pet-friendly features, in-unit laundry machines, wood-burning fireplace, complimentary toiletries, hair dryer, patio furniture and more
- Sought after Savannah location - Situated in a lovely neighborhood in Wilmington Island, roughly 20 minutes from downtown Savannah and Tybee Island!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings. There will be a $500 fine for any party or large gathering
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the property is best suited for 6 adults and 4 childrenGet the full listing »