Located one block south of Broughton Street, these eight condos can be combined through double sided, double width doors to create two 5000 square foot condos, four 2500 square foot condos, or any combination you'd like.
Each condo features beautiful bamboo hardwood floors throughout and it’s own gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. You’ll have eight separate living spaces, each with a 60” wall-mounted HDTV, Blu-Ray player and satellite TV, and 8 dining tables that can be combined to seat two parties of 26. There are two leather couches in each living space as well, one of which is a Queen sized sleeper-sofa with a 6-inch thick mattress with a 3-inch memory foam topper. You’ll have plenty of space for everyone to be together while still enjoying their own endeavours, like a game of foosball or a glass of wine one of your private balconies.
There are 18 bedrooms, each with a king sized bed, wall-mounted 50” HDTVs and plenty of closet space, so you can unpack and settle in during your stay. Each bedroom also has an ensuite bath with custom tile showers with rain shower heads and hand held body sprays. One bathroom in each unit has jack and jill doors, making it accessible from both the bedroom and living space.
You’ll be steps away from the city’s most sought after attractions – bustling River Street, Broughton Street shopping, Telfair Museum, Lucas Theater, the Cathedral, Forsyth Park and more – are all within easy walking distance. Want to spend an evening in? Enjoy the building’s own rooftop deck with outdoor dining tables, adirondack chairs, two gas grills and gorgeous views of Savannah.
Why Lucky Savannah Loves this Property:
- Enjoy breakfast at nearby Goosefeather’s Cafe, listed as one of the top 16 bakeries in Georgia.
- The ability to rent adjoining units to accommodate larger parties makes York Street Condos perfect for destination weddings, reunions, and retreats.
- One parking space in the building’s private parking garage is included.
- You’ll have an oversized front-load washer and dryer, perfect for extended stays.
- Just down the street is The Collins Quarter, where you can grab an espresso at their walk-up window, or stay to try their Avocado Smash.
- Nearby City Market is a hub of nightlife in Savannah, with live music every weekend.
- You’ll have all the conveniences of a downtown hotel with triple the living space!
- Go underground to The Ordinary Pub for classic favorites with a twist on nearby Broughton Street.
Bedroom 1: King Bed
Bedroom 2: King Bed
Bedroom 3: King Bed
Living Room: Queen Sleeper SofaGet the full listing »