21+ age requirement for lead guest. No exceptions.
This property is dog-friendly. No cats. Additional $125 pet fee will be charged if you plan to bring a dog. Terms: 2 dog maximum @ 45 lbs/dog.
Digital rental agreement will be required to sign and complete after property is booked.
Firewood not supplied.
Just minutes to the Unicoi State Park and Anna Ruby Falls. Wind down from the day's activities in the relaxing hot tub out on the deck or watch the cable TV on the back screened in porch. Enjoy wooded views from every window. You can also enjoy the inside wood burning fireplace and the fire pit outside to roast marshmallows. The cabin is a short drive from the unique shops, restaurants, and entertainment of Alpine Helen.
Equipped with linens, kitchen supplies, dinnerware, glassware, and appliances.
(4) Person Hot Tub
Charcoal Barbecue Grill
Private – Secluded
Wood Burning Fireplace (guests are to provide their own firewood)
KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM COMBO
Fully Stocked Kitchen
Complete Set of Pots/Pans
Dinnerware, Glasses, Flatware, Coffee Mugs
Refrigerator /Electric Range / Microwave
Property does not include a washer & dryer
Private Bedroom w/ Queen Sized Bed
Walk In Shower
Fully Stocked with Towels
Queen Sized Bed & Linens
Night Stand / Lamp
• Cancellation Policy - Effective upon Reservation
• 15 Days or Less – No Refunds - Rescheduling Not Available
• 16 Days or Greater - Credit issued on account – Valid 12 months
• 50% down payment to reserve cabin (unless promotion applies)
• Specials may apply as low as $99 down with a payment plan arranged
• Balance due 15 days prior to arrival
• Directions and Check in Instructions are mailed 5 days prior to arrival with a zero balance
CHECK IN TIME: 4 PM
• We honor early arrivals only if schedule permits, additional fees may apply
• Some mountain roads are gravel and narrow.
• Some roads may require an SUV or 4 Wheel Drive, please inquire
• GPS directions are not recommended after dark
DEPARTURE TIME: 11 AM
• Late Departures can be arranged by office, additional fees may apply
• Late Departures only if schedule permits
SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS
• The Damage Protection Fee depends on the size of the property. A $25.00. $55.00 or $75.00 non-refundable damage waiver is added to every reservation. This waiver will cover up to $700 for accidental or inadvertent damages. This is only applicable if the damages are reported at the time of the incident.
If guest chooses to opt out of paying the mandatory DPF a substantial deposit will be required and placed on the guest's credit card in lieu of DPF. This money will be held until a post departure inspection is completed. If there are no charges against this deposit, deposit will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. Please note that once you have chosen the deposit option, to change back to the Damage Protection Fee, you will incur a charge of $100.
• Credit Card - Must Remain On File for Damages Exceeding $700.
• Larger Cabins or Rentals may require additional security deposits, please inquire
• Travel Insurance Recommended, please review Travel Insurance Coverage
• Can bring your own if preferred – Not supplied at cabins
• Fireplaces are Seasonal, please inquire about dates
• Please do not bring a pet without being registered - $250 fine per pet
• We do have Pet Friendly Cabins; Pet Fee must be approved and applied
• Crate Trained Preferred, Please bring your own pet bedding
ALL CABINS ARE NON-SMOKING! $250.00 FINE.....
• Cleaning Fees Vary, Please see rate on your search
• Provided by a Certified, Bonded, Licensed, and CPO Hot Tub and …Management Team
• We take pride in the cleanliness of rentals with no exception
• Each Cabin-Rental has an assigned personal housekeeper for your specific needs
• Starter Kit provided with each rental, paper towels, tissue, trash bags, dish detergent and tabs
• Starter Kit provided with each rental, bath soaps, shampoos, lotion, and hand soap
• All Kitchens are Fully Equipped
• All Rentals have either a propane or charcoal grill
• All Rentals are supplied with Towels and LinensGet the full listing »