Plan a relaxing getaway to the Sunshine State and stay at this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Indian Harbour Beach! Boasting 1,600 square feet and accommodations for up to 8 guests, this charming home sits within walking distance of the beach and comes complete with everything you need for a comfortable stay including a spacious yard with a private pool. Visit Kennedy Space Center, Cocoa Beach, Merrit Island National Wildlife Refuge, and so much more, all close to home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
Coastal decor with modern touches welcomes you inside this beautiful home! Gather in the living room featuring ample seating and a flat-screen cable TV.
Keep the group full and happy with a meal prepared in the fully equipped kitchen, boasting stainless steel appliances and a 3-person breakfast bar. Set the wood dining table for 6 and discuss plans for the day with loved ones.
When you're not playing on the beach, step outside to the spacious backyard to unwind on the patio furniture under the lighted pergola. Cool off in the private pool while others catch up around the fire pit.
Finish last-minute emails in the office before retiring to the master bedroom featuring a king bed and en-suite bathroom. An additional queen bed, 2 twin beds, and queen sleeper sofa ensure everyone has a comfy place to sleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
Take advantage of the added amenities that come with the home including 2 surf casting fishing rods, beach chairs, rolling cooler, beach towels, and 2 beach cruisers! Walk over to Millenium Beach Park for a day spent on the sand.
Change up the scenery with a 12.5-mile trip to Cocoa Beach and browse the famous Ron Jon Surf Shop. Learn all about space when you drive 34 miles to Kennedy Space Center and get up close to artifacts.
Outdoor fun is just 22 miles away at Sebastian Inlet State Park offering hiking, biking, fishing, snorkeling, surfing, and more. If you're looking for more nature opportunities, travel 60 miles to visit Canaveral National Seashore or Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge.
Plan a day trip for the whole family to Disney World, located 79 miles away from home. Universal Orlando Resort and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter also lie 74 miles away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, spacious backyard with outdoor furniture, private pool, fire pit, gas grill, 2 surf casting fishing rods, beach chairs, rolling cooler, beach towels, 2 beach cruisers, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, and more
- Wonderful Indian Harbour Beach location within walking distance to the beach - Close to shopping, restaurants, museums, fishing, surfing, biking, hiking, Kennedy Space Center, 79 miles from Disney World, 74 miles from Universal Orlando Resort, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Orlando Melbourne International Airport (~6.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: the pool is not equipped with child safety of any kind. Minors and small children must be supervised at all times
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »