21 TOP REASONS why This Condo Unit is the Perfect Place to Stay for Your Siesta Key Vacation. Also, read below about our new exclusive rain policy.
1. First impression! Take the elevator to the 3rd floor. Open the door to our unit 304. Experience an unforgettable 3rd floor vantage point view offering 180 degrees of a sweeping scene of the beach and blue/green Gulf waters. The view is breathtaking! Being high on the 3rd floor gives you a much better view as compared to a lower floor or street view.
2. As soon as you enter our condo, the Beach and Gulf view look as if it’s another room in the condo. Take a lot of pictures! Amazing views!
3. Beach and Gulf views are also available from the bedroom window. Our unit is one of few units on all of Beach Road that offer a bedroom view of the Beach and Gulf. Seeing the Beach first thing in the morning is a great way to wake up.
4. Our Condo is beautifully decorated in a nautical theme. It’s very cozy and has a special romantic feel to it. It’s great place for a couple to celebrate their wedding anniversary. Three ceiling fans.
5. As owners, we believe with all our heart in providing.....“Excellence in the Guest Experience”. Our primary focus is making sure our condo is clean and has all the comforts of home for you. We want you to feel as if it's like home away from home.
6. We upgraded to Comcast’s Premier TV Package, offering our guests over 180 channels to choose from.
7. Two (2) flat screen TV’s---one in the living room and one in the bedroom.
8. FREE high speed Internet. A land phone is also available. Coin-operating washers are located on the same floor as your unit...Just a few steps away from your door.
9. Condo was completely remodeled and refurnished, providing all the modern conveniences of home. We recently replaced the bedroom bed with a brand new firm mattress. Two pull out sofa beds are available—one in the living room and one in the enclosed lanai.
10. We added a special Ultra Violet Light to the Air Conditioner. This provides extra clean air to circulate throughout the unit. Great for those who are prone to airborne allergies.
11. From a high vantage point 3rd floor, our enclosed lanai offers unbelievable views of the Gulf waters and Siesta Key Beach. Sit, relax and enjoy your favorite beverage, while gazing at the wonderful views of Siesta Key Beach and blue/green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Bright red sunsets slowly setting over Siesta Beach and Gulf waters and painting the sky with colors of the rainbow are the most memorable you will have ever witnessed. Have your camera ready. In addition, you have beautiful views of Siesta Beach and Gulf waters from your bedroom window. Very few condo units offer beach views from the bedroom.
12. The kitchen is fully and well equipped. We even have an Italian cookbook for your convenience. Utensils, toaster, coffee maker, dish washer, garbage disposal, microwave, plates, etc., etc. all are there for your use.
13. We have for your pleasure a beach umbrella, beach chairs, wheeled cart, beach recliners, ice cooler, etc. These items are stored in our own private storage unit located on the same floor as our condo unit.
14. The unit is located in a great location. You are only about ¾ of a mile away from Siesta Village. It's an easy 15 to 20 minute stroll to restaurants, boutique shops, ice cream parlors, souvenirs, etc.
15. Speaking of great location, our unit is directly straight across the widest part of Siesta Beach. Walk straight out and YOU ARE LESS THAN 50 STEPS AWAY FROM THE WHITE FINE SANDS of Siesta Beach. Because it is wide, it is less crowded than where the entrance to the beach is located. If you prefer the crowds and a more narrow beach, then walk only about ½ mile south. That’s where the entrance to Siesta Beach is located.
16. Our building got a full facelift a few years ago. Over 3 million dollars in renovations. The surrounding grounds are well kept with beautiful flowers and plants.
17. An on-site property manager is available. The manager’s office is located in the breezeway. The manager can assist guests for their needs or answer questions. Our management company is available 24/7 to ensure a worry free stay.
18. Outdoor grilling is available on the building’s patio area, along with tables and the soothing sound of running water of a water fountain.
19. There is an assigned parking spot with a covered carport for your automobile. Brand new parking lot. Access to parking is restricted through a Security Gate.
20. Condo building is located on corner with safe walkway to cross street. Also located on Beach Road, offering easy access to passing free trolley going to Siesta Village.
21. We invite you to read our guest reviews. Our main focus is providing "Excellence in the Guest Experience".
>>>>>HERE'S OUR EXCLUSIVE RAIN POLICY EFFECTIVE AUGUST 20, 2019<<<<<
If a guest experiences a minimum of 4 days of three hours or more of daylight
rainfall during their 7 night stay, we will offer that guest 1 FREE night for a 7
night future booking, providing the guest books the following year.
Make your reservation today. As owners, our focus is all about providing our guests a very happy and satisfying memorable care-free vacation next to the beach. After your vacation stay at our beachfront condo home, we will sincerely appreciate your review. Thank you.....and Safe Travels to Siesta Key”
Al & Joanna Viviano, owners of unit 304 Sunset Royale
Keywords: Oceanfront condos, Beachfront condos, Siesta Key vacation rentals, 1Bedroom beachfront condosGet the full listing »