Get ready for relaxation with your loved ones at this waterfront Siesta Key vacation rental! Featuring a lush backyard and a lanai complete with a heated pool, furnished patio and canal views, this 3-bed, 2-bath home has everything you need for a memorable stay. When you're not lounging in the hammock or using amenities like the free WiFi and cable access, travel 1 mile to Siesta Key Beach, voted #1 in the U.S. multiple times, while fantastic dining awaits half a mile away in Siesta Key Village!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Set in a peaceful community on a quiet street, this charming home promises privacy and relaxation throughout your stay. The 1,870-square-foot interior features comfortable seating on custom-made furniture, flat-screen TVs, tropical decor and all of the comforts of home to accommodate you during your stay.
Sliding glass doors leading to the lanai afford the open living space plenty of natural light. Nearby, the fully equipped kitchen boasts wraparound counters stocked with cooking utensils for preparing your favorite meals. If you'd rather cook and dine outside, fire up the gas grill and settle down to eat al fresco at the 6-person patio table.
The house was built with family fun in mind, as the vibrant backyard boasts a shuffleboard court and a hammock - if you'd rather soak in the sun instead of swimming in the heated pool. Anglers will also love fishing right off the edge of the canal!
Wind down with a bicycle cruise around the quiet neighborhood or the north end of the beach for a spectacular sunset show before calling it a night. Enjoy the evening on the back patio, admiring the landscape lighting, and listening to the fish jump in the canal. Each of the 3 bedrooms comfortably sleeps 2 guests so you'll wake refreshed for another day by the beach.
-- THE LOCATION --
Only 1 mile separates you from the stunning Siesta Beach, rated time and again as one of the best beaches in the country! Just 3 miles south, Crescent Beach is noted for the coral formations and 'Point of Rocks' for snorkelers and fishermen! Walk to a nearby restaurant to sample local dining and the laid-back lifestyle.
Nearby, Lido Key features additional Gulf-front beaches in addition to charted sunset cruises, deep sea fishing trips and dolphin tours! St. Armand's Circle boasts high-end shopping - stop for oysters and sangria at the acclaimed Crab & Fin! Just a short drive from the shopping destination, the Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium has 100 species including sharks and manatees in addition to on-site marine biological research.
No visit to Siesta Key would be complete without a tour of the John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art in Sarasota! The spectacular property features historic buildings, a fantastic collection of art, and acres of landscaped gardens. Explore more greenery at the Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, or spend a day on the green at TPC Prestancia, 9 miles away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, washer and dryer, furnished lanai with a heated pool and gas grill, landscaped backyard with shuffleboard and a hammock, waterfront canal access, fishing dock, provided fishing poles, 4 provided bicycles, garage parking for 2 vehicles, driveway parking for 2 additional vehicles, and more
- Ideal Siesta Key location on a canal close to Siesta Key Beach, walking distance from shops and restaurants and with easy access to Crescent Beach, Lido Key, St. Armands Circle, the Ringling Museum, the Marie Selby Botanical Gardens and TPC Prestancia!
- Nearest Major Airport: Sarasota-Bradenton Int'l Airport (~10 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the dock is for fishing only
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »