Your Sarasota oasis awaits at this updated 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home sleeping 6! Located just 2 miles from the top-rated Siesta Key Beach, the property boasts a heated pool and west-facing furnished patio to admire gorgeous sunsets. From kayaking and paddle boarding off Crescent Beach to visiting the Marie Selby Botanical Gardens and the Shoppes of St. Armand's Circle, there are plenty of family-friendly attractions to enjoy within minutes of this dazzling home-away-from-home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
Step inside 1,318 square feet of living space to discover sleek flooring and breezy beach-themed decor! The living room is the ideal place to kick back and relax after a long day, as it features 2 sumptuous sofas and a 55-inch flat-screen TV with streaming Roku channels.
Neighboring the main living space is the fully equipped kitchen stocked with modern appliances - like a touchless faucet sensor and filtered water spigot - and several culinary essentials. There is a breakfast bar, 6-person dining table, and patio furniture in the lanai to savor quality meals at!
Leisurely days are best spent lounging in the screened-in lanai where you'll find the private, heated pool! This is the perfect spot to take a refreshing dip while the sun sets in the west. When you return inside, take a soothing rinse in one of 2 full bathrooms before climbing into bed.
Drift off in the master bedroom, complete with an en-suite bathroom and flat-screen Smart TV with Roku! Others are sure to sleep soundly throughout the additional 2 bedrooms, the second with a queen bed and the third with 2 twin beds for the kids.
-- THE LOCATION --
Your Florida getaway is less than 10 minutes from Crescent Beach of Siesta Key! Spend the day on the sandy shores sunbathing or get out on the water on a paddleboard or charter a fishing boat. You'll also find numerous shops and restaurants near the beach.
Within walking distance of the home, there are many more restaurants as well as grocery stores and popular shops. Golfing is easily accessible too, with TPC Prestancia Golf Club just 4 miles away!
For a taste of city life, head into downtown Sarasota to find attractions like the Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, McCurdy's Comedy Theatre, the Shoppes of St. Armand's Circle, and Bayfront Park. Also close by are the renowned John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art and Ca' d'Zan Mansion. For a day trip, venture to St. Petersburg or Tampa brimming with exciting things to do!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen TVs with streaming, free WiFi, central air conditioning, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, beach chairs and towels, a private heated pool, privacy fence, patio furniture, garage and driveway parking, and more!
- Prime Sarasota Location - Just minutes from Siesta Key Beach, restaurants, shops, local attractions, downtown Sarasota, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport - 6000 Airport Cir, Sarasota, FL 34243, (~10.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed - if there are any signs of pets, there will be a $300 post-stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Children must be supervised around the poolGet the full listing »