*Please note there is another vacation rental unit upstairs and may be other travelers present during your stay*
Situated in Sapphire Valley Resort, this ultimate Blue Ridge Mountain getaway borders Panthertown of the Nantahala National Forest and lies minutes from endless outdoor adventure! The vacation rental apartment sleeps 4 with 1 bedroom, 1 bath and 700 sq feet of rustic luxury, complete with satellite TV and a gas fireplace. Enjoy access to the resort pool, hot tub, sauna, and ski slopes!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
You'll immediately feel at ease upon arriving at this wonderful retreat, nestled in a peaceful setting where marvelous trees and breathtaking views are your only neighbors.
Inside, this contemporary cabin offers comfortable furnishings and rustic decor to create a truly unique experience that is the epitome of mountain living. Rest easy with your loved ones for a movie on the large flat-screen satellite TV and turn on the gas fireplace to add a subtle glow to this already inviting home.
After an afternoon spent swimming in the resort hot tub and pool, skiing at the resort slopes or hiking and biking in the nearby National Forest, you'll love returning home to prepare a home-cooked meal in your fully equipped kitchen. Casually dine at the double breakfast bar or outdoors on the cozy patio.
Unwind with a glass of wine around the fire pit under a blanket of stars. When the time is right, start your nightly routine in the elegant bathroom featuring a soaking tub and walk-in shower, before retreating to the comfortable king bed. Two additional guests can enjoy nights of blissful sleep from the queen sleeper sofa in the living room.
-- THE LOCATION --
With cozy living quarters and wonderful forest views, you may never want to step foot off this private paradise! For an additional fee, you'll enjoy access to all the amenities of Sapphire Valley Resort, a mere 5 miles from your door. The resort offers in and outdoor pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, ski slope, golf course, tennis courts, walking trails, a clubhouse and much more!
No matter what season you visit, you'll enjoy all that nature has to offer from this conveniently located vacation rental! In the winter, carve the ski slopes at Sapphire Valley Resort, a family-oriented attraction with access to skiing, snowboarding, and tubing for all skill levels.
As winter transitions to spring, dozens of hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails emerge just steps from your door at the incredible Panthertown Valley of the Nantahala National Forest. Other nearby activities include fishing, paddle boarding, golfing, white water rafting and more!
Should you need a change of scenery, spend your days sipping and learning about fine wine at 12 Spies or Victoria Valley Vineyards both just 35 to 40 miles from the property.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen satellite TV, floor-to-ceiling gas fireplace, central heating, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, 2 covered parking spaces and more
- Excellent Sapphire, North Carolina location bordering Panthertown Valley in Nantahala National Forest! Easy access to national forests, hiking, biking, horseback riding, wineries, waterfalls, white water rafting, fishing, paddle boarding and much more
- Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport - 2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651, (~79 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- For an additional fee of $6 per person per day enjoy access to all the amenities of Sapphire Valley Resort, including in and outdoor pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, a ski slope, tennis courts, walking trails, a clubhouse and much more
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »