Unbelievable location in the Camp District – this spacious luxury home is located at 309 Spartina Circle, situated directly on Wood Fern Park, immediately next door to Camp WaterColor/pool (the first house on the north side of the park). Wood Fern Park also has a small pond for the kids to fish.
An immersive 3D tour of this home may be accessed at the following URL link (cutting and pasting it into your web browser may be necessary):
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN 2019 WATERCOLOR WILL BE RENOVATING AND EXPANDING THE WATERCOLOR BEACH CLUB. AS A RESULT, THE BEACH CLUB POOL AND RELATED AMENITIES WILL BE UNAVAILABLE UNTIL SOMETIME MID- TO LATE SUMMER.
This spacious designer four-story 4,400 sq. ft. home has 4 bedrooms and 4 full baths on the second floor, an additional third floor loft area that sleeps 3 and has a half bath and a wet bar, and a fourth floor tower room. It was purchased in 2009 as a new home and was professionally decorated and completed in 2010. It sleeps 13 in beds and features two separate master suites off the second floor landing, each with its own covered porch, and separate bathrooms with marble. This home is ideal for extended family reunions and gatherings, or for two families vacationing together. Sit on the outdoor porch with fireplace while watching your kids play in one of the two parks that surround the property. This house is the closest to the Camp WaterColor pool. It also features 4 porches, 2 balconies, and 1 screened in porch with a dining table that seats 14.
With a unique multi-level design by Dungan-Nequette Architects, this home is custom built and professionally decorated as 'coastal casual,' with meticulous attention to detail throughout. The house features an 'old Florida' theme in the third-floor loft area, a nautical themed boys' room on the second floor, and a girls' room on the second floor decorated with Serena and Lily 'Eve' bedding. You will find hand-finished antique reclaimed heart-pine hardwood floors throughout the home, as well as beautiful designer furnishings, linens, and original art work from local artists. The master bath has a tub and shower with a spa shower head.
Words do not do this home justice! Please browse through the photos included here.
• Situated in WaterColor’s most desired Camp District, with incredible location on Wood Fern Park immediately adjacent to Camp WaterColor.
• The oversized kitchen will be loved by cooks and features granite countertops, a maple center island, and gourmet appliances.
• Dining area with two large round tables, each seating 6.
• Large screened in porch, with outdoor dining table seating 14.
• Separate family room and sun room downstairs, with ample seating, large LED flat screen TV, and Blu-Ray DVD player.
• Second floor features two separate master suites, each with its own covered porch and large LED flat screen TV, as well as two additional guest bedrooms. All bedrooms have adjoining full baths and walk-in closets. The master suite in the rear of the home has a fireplace, the master suite in the front features a porch swing bed. One bedroom has a nautical theme with built-in bunk beds and another bed plus trundle. Another bedroom has a Serena and Lily 'eve' theme, with two twin beds.
• Third floor is a bunk room with an 'old Florida' theme, with a sectional, three built in end-to-end twin beds (connected via portholes) with separate reading lights, separate game area with built-in benches, large LED flat screen TV, Playstation 3, wet bar with ice maker, and a half bath.
• Enormous fourth floor tower room, with breathtaking views in all directions, and two separate porch areas with outdoor seating.
• High speed wireless internet throughout home.
• Separate laundry room with large capacity top-of-line washer and dryer and work area with full desk and internet.
• Back porch with outdoor fireplace looks out directly on Wood Fern Park.
• Camp WaterColor pool is 50 yards from back door.
• Outdoor hot/cold shower.
• Covered port cochere with parking for two cars.
* Outdoor first floor porch areas in front and back of the house with a fireplace on porch facing park. All 4 outdoor porches contain Restoration Hardware or Pottery Barn outdoor furnishings. Screened in porch contains redwood picnic table that seats 14.
Sleeping Arrangements (Sleeps 13 in beds):
• Second Floor Master 1 - King Bed.
• Second Floor Master 2 - King Bed.
• Second Floor Guest 1 – Two Twin Beds.
• Second Floor Guest 2 – Twin Bunk Bed, Day Bed with Trundle.
• Third Floor Kids’ Suite – Three Twin Beds.
Vacation on the unspoiled beaches of Florida while enjoying all the luxuries of a first-class resort community. WaterColor was recently voted the Best Family Resort in North America by Travel & Leisure magazine. WaterColor is a 499-acre Southern coastal resort and residential community nestled between the sugar sand beaches of Florida’s breathtaking Emerald Coast and the shores of a rare coastal dune lake. Amenities include five pools, extensive bike trails, canoeing/kayaking, fishing, and the wonderful oceanfront WaterColor Beach Club, with food and drink service! There is private beach access from the Beach Club. WaterColor is just steps from nearby Seaside.
No pets or smoking permitted. A 50% deposit is required at the time of reservation with the balance and a $500 refundable security deposit due within 30 days of scheduled arrival.
Keywords: 309 Spartina Circle Home on Wood Fern Park and Camp WaterColorGet the full listing »