'BUTTERCUP': 144 Buttercup Street
Large Watercolor home with carriage house located in the heart of the Park District, only steps away from the beach, the Boat House, the Bait House and Fish Out of Water restaurants, as well as Town Center shopping and everything you need for a perfect vacation. This cottage located on Buttercup Street is also a short stroll to Cerulean Park and Seaside.
This bright and airy home is pleasantly decorated with a whimsical chic feel. Featuring hardwood floors, exceptional furnishings, stainless steel appliances and a load of extras that make this a truly special vacation home.
The first floor features a fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Off of the kitchen there is a screened-in porch perfect for your morning coffee with a round table with seating for four. The open concept living & dining room combo provide the perfect spot to gather the family and enjoy your meals with a farm style wooden dining table that accommodates 8 with a stunningly beautiful chandelier. The living room is warm and inviting with two down filled couches accompanied with two side chairs, a large flat screen TV plus an additional cozy conversation area in front of a gas fireplace and a table in the corner perfect for family game time. There are three sets of French doors that lead out onto the welcoming covered front porch hosting an outside table with chairs and a large swing. There is also a half bath between the kitchen and living area for your convenience.
The second level contains three bedrooms and the washer and dryer. The King Master Suite has a King sized bed, with a walk in closet and a TV tucked away in an armoire. The Master Bathroom has a large walk in shower, double vanity and bidet. The Second Master features another king sized bed private bath with a shower/tub combo. The Twin Bedroom has its own private bath with a shower/tub combo. Each bedroom also has its own TV.
The Guest House is located on the second floor above the garage. The open concept design includes a bright and cheery living room, flat screen television, dining room for four, a kitchenette, 2 burner stove top, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. There is a wall dividing the open area and the King sized bed. The guest house features a connecting bath with a single vanity and shower.
WaterColor is a unique, amenity rich environment with no shortage of leisure and recreational activities. Acres of parks, walking and biking trails lie throughout the community. Other amenities/activities include the WaterColor Shops and Town Center, state of the art fitness center, bicycle rental, impressive tennis facility with five Har Tru Hydro Courts, three lighted for evening play, and full service pro shop.
With all there is to do here, don't forget to make time to relax, lay back and sink your toes in the warm sugar sand beaches that make this destination one of the best in America.
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms (3 King, 2 Twins, 1 Queen Pull Out Sofa, 1 Full Pull Out Sofa)
- 4 1/2 bathrooms
- Watercolor Location is just a short five minute walk to the beach
- Professionally renovated/redecorated in December 2014
- Bright open-concept main floor
- Full sized washer and dryer
- Screened-in Porch off of the kitchen plus open porch on the Front of the -Home with Outdoor Dining
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
Watercolor Amenities: Nearly 50 percent of WaterColor's property is dedicated to open space and preservation areas. Western Lake, a 220 acre rare coastal dune lake, borders the community where owners and guests alike can canoe, kayak or sail. The Gulf's emerald waters are only steps away or one of the many community pools can be taken advantage of. Enjoy dining at Fish Out of Water overlooking the dunes and Gulf, or the BaitHouse overlooking Western Lake. Extensive woodland trail systems are perfect for biking and hiking, or enjoy relaxing in one the many green spaces such as Cerulean Park.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY during Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through a specific vendor and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendor information provided upon booking.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.Get the full listing »