- 4 Adult Bikes
- Minutes from Frog Pool
- Indoor and Outdoor Fireplace
- Carriage House with Retro Appliances
- Total parking for 4 vehicles
- Garage Access
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have complimentary access to 5 award winning community pools, the use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse and, for an additional cost, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and 2 tennis courts at both WaterColor and Shark's Tooth Club.
DETAILS: This newer home is in a quiet yet very conveniently located corner of WaterColor's beautiful Lake District next to Point Washington State Forest. It sleeps 14 including a cozy bunk room for 4 and boasts an open floor plan in the main house, a spacious screened porch with fireplace, a retro-furnished carriage house with a balcony view of the forest, and a secluded outdoor patio and grill for al fresco meals and entertaining. Garage access and a total of 4 parking spots are included. Whether on foot or using one of the property's 4 bicycles, you are minutes away from four pools including the distinctive Frog Pool; the Boat House; the WaterColor Beach Club and its private beach access; and nearby Seaside. Check the availability calendar and book your vacation with 360 Blue today!
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with separate Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: Two Queen Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo (Shared with Bunk room)
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin over Twin bunks, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo (Shared with Queen Bedroom)
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.Get the full listing »