- 3 Bicycles
- Close proximity to beach and town center
- Outdoor Porch Space
- Large, First Floor Master Suite
- Sitting Space on Second Floor
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
* This home is undergoing spectacular renovations. New pictures coming soon!
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have access to 5 award winning community pools, 2 tennis courts at both Shark's Tooth Club and at WaterColor, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and complimentary use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse.
DETAILS: 139 Mystic Cobalt is a 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home located in the heart of WaterColor’s Park District. Less than a 5 minute stroll to the beach and close proximity to the WaterColor town center, guests will love being in the heart of it all. What makes this home so special is the open living and dining area making large family gatherings easy! The spacious Master Suite is located on the first floor along with two guest bedrooms on the second floor and a small sitting/media area located at the top of the landing providing private space for the upstairs guest. Take your stay outside and enjoy the large front porch space giving the first floor an added feeling of space and livability. Check for availability and book with 360 Blue today!
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bath with Shower and Tub
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bath with Shower/Tub Combo
Guest Bedroom: 2 Full Beds, Private Bath with Shower/Tub Combo
Loft Area: Queen Sleeper
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
**Beach Club Construction Update: We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor is now open with the completion of Phase 1! The Main Pool and Upper Deck have been completely refurbished, and the Main Pool Deck and Rita Bar now offer additional lounge and seating areas. Although limited, grab-and-go food options are also available. Phase 2 is expected to be completed later this fall, and will feature two additional pools. Until then, however, the Beach Club will be closed on Mondays to allow construction to continue safely and unobstructed.Get the full listing »