- 2 adult bikes provided
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Views of Cerulean Park
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have access to 5 award winning community pools, 2 tennis courts at both Shark's Tooth Club and at WaterColor, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and complimentary use of any two kayaks, canoes and other amenities offered at the WaterColor boathouse for one hour at no additional charge during each day of stay.
DETAILS: Enjoy your next WaterColor vacation at 45 WaterColor Blvd Unit 101. This 2 bedroom/ 2.5 bathroom condo resides in one of the most desirable locations in WaterColor. Located in the Park District, guests will love the close access to the beach, Beach Club, Cerulean Park, Marina Park, and many other gardens, ponds and paths located throughout the resort. The first floor is comprised of two bedrooms a king bedroom and twin bedroom. The second floor boasts an open kitchen, dining room, and living room. Relax with your morning coffee and enjoy the views of Cerulean Park from the second floor balcony. Walk or bike ride to explore various dining options and boutiques in WaterColor and its neighboring community of Seaside. Check availability and book with 360 Blue today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 4):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.Get the full listing »