- 4 adult bikes provided
- Wrap around porches on first and second floor
- Third Floor Playroom
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Views of Western Lake
- This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
DETAILS: 731 Western Lake Drive is a beautiful 4 bedroom 5 bathroom home located in the famous community of WaterColor. This Park District home features a gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, and a lovely dining and living space ideal for entertaining family and friends. 731 Western Lake is a luxury abode decorated with a beautiful neutral color palette that sets the tone for a fun and relaxing vacation. Guests will find one bedroom and two guest bathrooms on the first floor, the remaining three are located on the second floor. Families will enjoy the third floor play room complete with flat screen TV, Xbox, and additional sleeping arrangements. Check availability and book with 360 Blue today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 12):
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
SECOND FLOOR: - Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
-Playroom: Queen and Two Twins
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
**Beach Club Construction Update: We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor is now open with the completion of Phase 1! The Main Pool and Upper Deck have been completely refurbished, and the Main Pool Deck and Rita Bar now offer additional lounge and seating areas. Although limited, grab-and-go food options are also available. Phase 2 is expected to be completed later this fall, and will feature two additional pools. Until then, however, the Beach Club will be closed on Mondays to allow construction to continue safely and unobstructed.Get the full listing »