No Contact Check In. Enter the cottage with a keyless digital lock.
On a quiet corner, across from The Chapel at Seaside, you will find Lucky Charm, an appealing home filled with bright light, fresh colors and 5 porches for you to take in the incredible views of the town and people.
Lucky Charm is a well maintained home; painted in soothing beach colors, bright bathrooms and crisp new slipcovers make Lucky Charm a favorite of renters. Lucky Charm lives large. There are plenty of quiet corners to read or watch TV. Double doors in the living area open wide to the big screened porch for outdoor dining and visiting. A protected side yard allows you to sit on the porch and keep an eye on the kids playing outside. The back porch offers quiet, shade, and more dining space.
A ground-level bath and queen bedroom sit just off the main living area, with the bedroom also opening to the outside. With plenty of space to spread out, the second floor invites guests with yet another quiet seating area, perfect for curling up with a book or enjoying the company of your family and friends.
A stacked washer and dryer are tucked away in a closet for convenience, just outside the second queen bedroom. Up on the third floor you will find a loft, with room to sleep the remainder of the seven total guests within ‘Lucky Charm’.
Right out your door you have multiple shops & three pools, a fitness club, spa, tennis courts, 20 miles of bike paths, a children’s play park, and numerous award winning restaurants. A five minute walk takes you to Seaside’s town center via the Ruskin Artist’s Colony. One delightful minute more and you will find yourself on the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. The Seaside pools await your kids, their pool toys, and towel. Choose from either the West end pool with long lap lanes and a great big kids pool or the East end covered pool with sun protection and another big separate kids pool. Sunsets are brilliant from the top deck of Lucky Charm. As you climb the stairs to the tower, take a peak out the stair window to see a perfect vignette of Seaside's famous white church and steeple framed within. Leave your car parked in the cool canopy of trees in the back yard; you won't need it.
* Must be 25 years of age to rent and sign registration.
* 5-night minimum Spring, Spring Break and Summer | 3-night minimum Fall | 2-night minimum Winter
• Full linen clean on all cottages. All in house linens are laundered upon every guest check out. This includes towels, sheets, shams, quilts, and coverlets.
• Masks and Gloves are required for any individual working in a Homeowner's Collection cottage.
• Gloves are changed during various check points throughout cleaning a cottage and upon entering a new cottage to clean.
• All cottage pillows, sofas, chairs, mattress pads, headboards, cushions, curtains, and all other miscellaneous soft goods will be sprayed with a Microband 24 Multi-Purpose Disinfectant.
• All high contact points disinfected from blow dryers, remotes, keypads, clothes hangers, knobs, microwaves, etc. We have a high contact list of over 32 high contact points we will disinfect in all cottages. This list can be provided to the guest upon request.
* Close to Chapel
* Outdoor enclosed shower
* Enclosed porch
* Peacock Alley Linens - Fresh and luxurious Peacock Alley towels and sheets throughout the home
* Spacious yard
* Features 1,252 square feet
* Access to the town amenities, 3 swimming pools, 6 tennis courts, and a fitness center
* Personalized service throughout your stay
* Welcome tote with 2 beach towels and a complimentary bottle of wine
* Two complimentary rental bikes included with your stay
* Starter amenities providedGet the full listing »