Located just north of highway 30a, and surrounded by beautiful Florida palms lies Greenwood, your next vacation spot. This spacious five bedroom 4 bath home sleeps 16 so you can bring all members of your family! With beautiful décor this beach retreat is sure to make you relaxed and right at home! Greenwood comes with a beautiful private pool and long porch to lounge and enjoy some R&R time. Only minutes from the beach access, and within 5 minutes of great shops and restaurants on 30A you will find this home is in one of the best spots on 30A. You can relax at the beach, lay out by the pool, or stay active along 30a and bike to dinner. Whatever may suit you best, Greenwood has your answer!
There is no need to worry about space in this home. With an open living room concept there is plenty of seating to relax. The relaxed beach décor will have you feeling like you are in a tropical destination. For dining seating there is a large dining room table and open seating at the bar. If you need extra space, there is an additional table across from the kitchen that seats 4 more people. The four bedrooms are accompanied with large king sized beds and one with three twin bunks. If you bring the extra guests there is an additional room with a queen sleeper sofa. All the space for your family and friends to feel comfortable and at home. Book your vacation today at Greenwood!
What should I do in Paradise?
1. We recommend renting bikes from Paradise30A and riding down 30A to Gulf Place, Blue Mountain Beach, or Seaside
2. Bike through the trails and explore the hidden secrets of 30A
3. Take your family to Gulf Place and enjoy shopping, dining, and catch a concert from the outdoor green
4. Enjoy some of the world's most beautiful beaches
Where to Eat?
1. Whiskey Bravo
2. Cowgirl Kitchen
3. Surfing Deer
5. The Perfect Pig
There are so many options. If you would like more recommendations, please call the property manager for great local advice.
Where to Shop?
1. Destin Commons, Silver Sands Outlet, and Grand Boulevard in Sandestin
2. There are many great local stores from Santa Rosa Beach to Inlet Beach, through Seacrest, Seagrove, Grayton, and Seaside
3. 30Avenue--great shops, dining, and entertainment
What about the Kids?
1. Greenwood has a perfect pool for kids to cool off in and take a little break from the beach
2. The beach access is within walking distance of the house
3. Rent bikes, stand up paddle boards, or golf carts
What else do I need to know?
1. Greenwood is in one of the most coveted spots located right off 30A
2. Greenwood offers a fully stocked kitchen, dining table with seating and additional bar seats at the kitchen
3. Guests are asked to sign a rental agreement, pay 50% at the time of booking and 50% prior to arrival.
4. We will contact you to confirm your reservation and answer any questionsGet the full listing »