DAWN PATROL is a surfing term that refers to a surfer tuning his equipment, packing his gear, and setting off into the darkness intent on arriving at the beach just before sunrise in the hope of finding the perfect wave.
So are you ready to pack your gear and set off into the darkness intent to arrive at the perfect beach house? Then you’re ready for DAWN PATROL—the perfect 7-bedroom beach house overlooking beautiful Grayton Beach! DAWN PATROL is brand new and will be offered as a short-term rental for the first time beginning in late March 2016!
You’ve waited all year—why would you settle for anything less than the best house in the perfect location? You know where you want to be—on the Gulf, in Grayton Beach, near the Red Bar. At DAWN PATROL, you’ll have an amazing view of the Gulf from any of the three spacious decks, in the heart of historic Grayton Beach, and so close to the world famous Red Bar your pager will buzz while you’re sitting on your own couch!
DAWN PATROL has more than enough parking (a rarity for Grayton Beach) and living areas on the second, third and fourth floors. An elevator ensures the house is accessible for anyone, and makes unloading your gear a breeze! The house is laid out perfectly, with:
• 7 Bedrooms (2 Kings, 3 Queens, 2 Fulls, Triple Bunk Beds)
• Queen sleeper in Master Suite;
• Queen bed swing on Sleeping Porch;
• 4 full Baths;
• Outdoor enclosed hot water shower;
• 2 Living rooms with new 65” flat screen TVs;
• New 50” or 60” flat screen TV’s in every bedroom;
• Professional Chef’s kitchen with new appliances, custom cabinets and granite countertops;
• Covered parking with room for 8+ cars;
• Beautiful Gulf Views on every floor!
If you like Seaside, Watercolor or Rosemary, you will LOVE Grayton Beach! You are close to everything, but far enough away to have plenty of privacy. Surrounded on all sides by State Parks, it is a true piece of Old Florida history.
Do you like to shop? Grayton Beach is perfectly located between Panama City Beach and Destin—you have Pier Park on one side and Silver Sands on the other! You can walk to shopping in Grayton Beach, Seaside and Watercolor. Shopping for essentials is easy, too, with two Publix Supermarkets close by, a new Wal-Mart down the street and the Grayton Corner Store for everything you forgot on your grocery run.
Do you play golf? There are 8 championship courses near Grayton Beach, including Camp Creek and Shark’s Tooth!
Do you struggle with what you hate more, shopping or golf? Perfect! There’s tons to do in Grayton Beach, including:
• Laying out on white sandy beaches
• YOLO boarding in Western Lake
• Charter fishing trips that launch right from the beach
• Snorkeling and diving
• Hiking and mountain biking in Grayton Beach State Park
• Jogging or biking on the Hwy 30A 18-mile paved bike path
• Picnics in Eden Garden State Park
• Shopping in Grayton Beach, Seaside and Watercolor
• Walking to the best restaurants on 30A—The Red Bar, Borago, Hibiscus, Pandora’s, Grayton Seafood Company, Another Broken Egg, Hurricane Oyster Bar, The Pickle Factory, Chanticleer, etc...
Grayton Beach sits halfway between the new Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport in Panama City and Northwest Florida Regional Airport in Fort Walton Beach. With multiple American, Delta, United/Continental and Southwest flights daily, Grayton Beach is easy to get to from anywhere.
We are thrilled to share DAWN PATROL with you, your family and your friends. Come see us! One visit and you’ll make us your lifetime vacation tradition!Get the full listing »