Across NatureWalk’s wooden welcoming bridge continue down to our 'Castaway' vacation rental property, offering luxurious accommodations for up to 16 guests in 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Designed from the inside out to provide a luxurious vacation experience with all the amenities, including but not limited to an iMac, 4 seater golf cart, screened porches, and custom LED lighting, ‘Castaway' is sure to have you coming back year after year!
Take a ride with 6 bikes and a 4 seater golf cart, included with every stay!
NatureWalk enjoys a private nature path to the beach. The Lilly Lane Beach Trail located near 'The Gathering Place' travels through nature preserves to the San Juan Avenue public beach access about 1 mile. Another beach access, Scenic 395 Beach Access, is 2.1 miles away.
Pool Access: The NatureWalk ‘Gathering Place’ features 2 pools, Jacuzzi, children’s playground, etc! The NatureWalk beach trail, located near the ‘Gathering Place’ , is a short nature trail through state forest and a sleepy side road (San Juan Ave) leading to the beach.
Shuttle: The NatureWalk Beach Shuttle runs everyday for:Memorial Day - Labor Day: 7 Days a Week (9 AM - 4 PM)
30A is a scenic stretch of highway down Florida’s beautiful Gulf Coast between Destin and Panama City Beach. The highway connects the coastal villages of South Walton through the undisturbed beauty of rare dune lakes, sugar white sand, and emerald blue waters indigenous to the area. Each village has its own unique characteristics that paint a fairy tale like scene against some of the country’s most beautiful beaches. Come live the 30A life and experience the beach the way it was meant to be, where Southern Charm meets Bohemian lifestyle and unforgettable vacation memories are created.
This home is on our Resort Linen and Terry Package with guaranteed fresh linen and terry placed every turn!
Nearby restaurants to NatureWalk 30A include; Publix Supermarket and Deli, Pizza by the Sea, Fish Out of Water, Chan’s Wine World, The Gathering Spot and Sushi Bar, AmaVida Coffee and Tea, Bud and Alley’s, Barefoot Barbecue, and more!
Sleeping Arrangements (Sleeps 16):
- Master Suite I, Second Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk-in Shower and Soak Tub
- Master Suite II, Second Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk-in Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom I, Second Floor: King Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom II, Second Floor: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom III, Second Floor: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Bunk Room, Second Floor: Two Twin over Twin Bunks, with Twin Trundles, Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- 6 Bedrooms / 4.5 Bathrooms, Accommodates 16
- 4 Seater Golf Cart Included
- 6 Adult Bikes Included
- Within NatureWalk Resort Community
- Surrounded by State Forest
- Multiple Nature Trails
- Less Than 1 Mile to the Beach
- Adjacent to Seaside
- Walking Distance to Shopping, Dining, Fitness
- Access to NatureWalk Resort Amenities
- Seasonal Beach Shuttle
- Large Screened in Balcony
- 2 Master Bedrooms
- 3 King Beds
- iMac for Guest Use
- Crib Included in Master II
- Premium Mattress Throughout
- Mud Room
- Pots, Pans, & Cooking Utensils Provided
- Off Street Parking
- Resort Linen and Terry
- NatureWalk Pickleball and Basketball Courts
Rates, availability and minimum stay requirements are subject to change without notice.
Attention: Please note our age requirement policy: One (1) parent or guardian over the age of 25 be present and staying in the property for every three (3) guests between the ages of 15 and 25.Get the full listing »