Set in the idyllic village of Grayton Beach; this luxury house offers 6 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and a private lagoon pool! The open floor plan of this beautiful beach house allows for easy entertaining with a large kitchen and an eating/serving island that flows into the living room and the formal dining area. From the granite countertops and gourmet stainless steel appliances to media/activity room with a foosball table make this beach house an exceptional dwelling for any guest.
There are plenty of brand new Adirondack chairs on each floor’s porch to lounge on. The back porch abuts to the beautiful pool, which is directly accessible off the porch steps.
The first floor includes a large sitting area and flat screen TV. Two bedrooms (1 King Bed and 1 Queen Bed) on each side of the floor have direct access to the back porch and pool.
The second floor has the kitchen, dining room, and family room which open to a large sunny sheltered deck overlooking the pool. One bedroom with 2 twin beds and a second bedroom with one Queen Bed. Both rooms have flat screen TVs.
On the third floor there is a master suite with king bed, large luxurious baths and walk-in closets. There is a bunkroom that accomodates 6 people with private bath. This floor also offers a separate family room with a wet bar area, flat screen TV, and pull out bed.
The backyard is the perfect place for cooking outdoors with a gas grill provided.
The magnificent sugar white sands and emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico are approximately 200 yards from the home. This property is perfect for a large family or multiple families to create a memorable vacation experience!
Grayton Beach is about as laid-back and organic as a beach town can get, from the old-style wooden beach bungalows to the “hippie kitsch” feel of the iconic Red Bar to the narrow neighborhood streets lined with live oaks. But this is more than just a cool beach town. It’s home to the diverse coastal ecosystems of Western Lake and Grayton Beach State Park, and a gateway to a large expanse of sugar-white beach that is a haven for fishermen, boaters, and beachcombers alike.
Book Grayton Galleon today and experience all Grayton Beach has to offer!
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.Get the full listing »