***** Please look into Florida Executive Orders and your state's orders as related to COVID-19 prior to booking.
We are excited to welcome you to the gated community of Coastal Dunes! Located near the entrance of Coastal Dunes, our four-bedroom townhome is walking distance from the community pool, Beach, Gulf Place, Shunk Gulley's, shopping, dining and more!
Upon entering the home, you will follow the hallway towards the back of the home where you will find a Queen bedroom with sitting area, a private en-suite, and access to the back porch with grill. The laundry room is also located on the first floor.
The second floor opens up into a comfortable main living, dining and kitchen area with plenty of seating and room to congregate. Also on the second floor is a King bedroom with guest Jack-and-Jill style en-suite.
The third floor consists of the "kids room" bedroom which is large enough to accommodate twin/twin bunks and two Queen beds. This room also has a private bathroom. The Master bedroom with en-suite is also located on the third level. Just outside of the Master bedroom is a spiral staircase leading you upstairs to the fourth-level rooftop patio. Peacefully enjoy your morning coffee with panoramic views of the area!
- Gulf Place
- Shunk Gulley's
- Ed Walline Beach Access
- Santa Rosa Beach Club and other local, award-winning, Golf Courses
- Shopping and Dining
- Bike Rentals, paddle board rentals, and more.
- 30A, enjoy each of the beach communities, beaches, and Dune Lakes found along the world-famous County Hwy. 30A!
WHAT TO EXPECT...
This home is professionally managed by Coastline Vacations and we are excited to be a part of your beach vacation! There are a few things we would like you know prior to your stay with us:
- We are here to answer any questions you may have and offer any recommendations as you plan your stay and once you have arrived. Do not be shy to contact us for help.
- Should you experience any concerns during your stay, please alert us and we will see that these issues are addressed by our experienced and professional maintenance team.
- Events are not permitted in this home or on the premises.
- No smoking is permitted in this home.
- Initial toiletries, dish detergents, paper towels and toilet paper are supplied, however it is the responsibility of our guests to bring/purchase any additional items needed during the duration of their stay.
- Photos may not be reflective of updates to the home happening throughout the year.
-Access to the garage is not permitted to our guests. One parking space is available in the driveway of this home and additional parking is first-come, first-serve. Parking passes are required and are left for guests. Only two cars are permitted.
- We may be biased, but you are planning your stay in one of the most beautiful areas around featuring unrivaled beaches and delicious dining - Don't forget to relax and enjoy all our area has to offer!Get the full listing »