BRAND NEW! 4 BR - MINUTES TO COMMUNITY POOL & BEACH - 4 BIKES INC
'A Wave From it All' | 35 Prairie Pass | NatureWalk at Seagrove Beach, FL
Step into a luxurious brand new build in Naturewalk that offers everything you are looking for in a tranquil vacation destination. 35 Prairie Pass features 4BR/3.5BTH in the amenity-rich community of Naturewalk with close proximity to both the community ‘Gathering Place' and nearby public beach access. (*construction noise possible as there is construction in the area)
From the moment you step onto the front porch, you are greeted by the most magnificent outdoor living space comprised of a porch swing, and seating area welcoming you to take a load off and stay a while.
Entering into the home you will be blown away by the detail found throughout, from the beautiful open concept living space, shiplap walls, grand windows, and fabulous wood flooring this home will steal your heart. The warm living space exemplifies luxury with a wonderful L- shaped couch, and additional side by side paisley providing ample seating for all, and offering a 65" TV for your entertainment. To your right, you will find the stunning coastal chic dining table offers ample seating for 12 with a mix of bench and coastal chair seating. Directly behind the dining table is a charming seating area perfect for two to enjoy their morning cup of coffee or evening glass of wine.
Make your way into the kitchen to find a space that exudes simplistic elegance with a gas cooktop, sleek quartz countertops, built in Stainless steel GE Café™ appliances, spacious cabinet storage, and a wonderful breakfast bar seating for three, this kitchen is a dream.
Moving toward the back of the home on the first level you will find a half bath and a laundry room directly behind it for your convenience. Directly across the hall, you will find the Master suite tucked away for a true beach escape, including a King sized bed, personal closet, and grand Ensuite bathroom with dual vanity sinks, walk in glass door shower and separate soaking tub.
The wooden staircase leads you to the second level and opens to the day room where you can find a sleeper sofa for both living and sleeping arrangements with direct access to Jack N Jill bathroom and wall mounted flat screen TV. Behind the day room will be the wonderful Bunk Room with custom XL Twin over Queen sized beds perfect for children of any age! The next guest bedroom also has direct access to the Jack n Jill bath and offers a luxurious King sized bed for true relaxation.
At the front of the second floor you will find a luxurious second Master Suite comprised of a personal closet, King sized bed, additional chic iron frame trundle bed with twin over twin sleeping for two, grand ensuite bath with two separate vanities, soaking tub, and glass door walk-in shower. This Master suite also offers direct access to the second story screened in balcony. The second-floor balcony is perfectly situated with two outdoor couches providing seating for all to enjoy the fabulous serene community.
'A Wave From it All' offers the vacation retreat you have been searching for and it's waiting for you today!
Life is short, take the vacation
NatureWalk at Seagrove is an idyllic central location for any occasion nestled just a short bike or golf cart ride away from the sandy shores of the Emerald Coast as well as neighboring communities of Seaside, Seagrove, Watercolor, and Grayton Beach. Take a tour of the area along the tranquil walking paths or utilize the beach shuttle service offered during the season.
This community has become a home away from home for guests by offering amenity-rich options such as ‘The Gathering Place' where guests can enjoy a day with family in the zero entry pool, kids pool, hot tub, or take time to grill out and relax in the hammocks or wonderful lounge chairs around the professionally landscaped property. For those looking for to take a few laps, the Gathering Place also features a lap pool perfect for a morning swim or afternoon workout. Or spend time shooting hoops or playing pickleball at the nearby courts. In the evenings find the family gathered around the flatscreen TV or gas fire pits to tell stories of the day. More family-friendly amenities also extend to the Children's Playground right outside!
Looking for a shuttle? There is a 6 and 8 seater golf cart that can take guests to and from the beach upon request. The shuttle runs from 9 am - 4 pm from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. They do not run when there is inclement weather.
**CALL FOR LESS THAN 7 NIGHT STAY AVAILABILITY**
- BRAND NEW
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Kings, 1 Queens, 1 Pullout, 1 Bunk Bed, 1 Trundle Bed)
- 3 1/2 Baths
- Close Proximity to the community pool and amenities
- Wonderful outdoor living spaces
- Screened in second floor outdoor space
- Parking available for 2 cars along the back of the home
- One bike per bedroom
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Gas grill
- Welcoming front and back porches with beautiful seating areas
- Living room with plenty of seating for the entire group
- Convenient Laundry Room
- Large open concept living space with gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, dishwashers and a large center island overlooking the spacious living room with a flat screen tv
- Dining for 12 with additional seating at the breakfast bar
- First floor Master with King sized guest bedroom with ensuite bath offering dual sink vanity and glass door walk in shower and soaking tub.
- Enclosed Outdoor shower on the back of the home
- Day Room with sleeper sofa
- Bunk Room with custom XL twin over Queen beds.
- King Guest Bedroom with access to Jack n Jill Bath
- Luxurious Main King Master Suite with flat screen TV, trundle bed, beautiful sun-drenched bathroom with separate full glass shower two vanities and sinks, and private closet, direct access to the balcony.
- Covered and screened in balcony
NATUREWALK COMMUNITY HIGHLIGHTS
- Lap Pool
- Zero Entry Pool
- Kids Pool
- Hot Tub
- Lounge Area
- Pickle/Basketball Court
- Golf Carts Allowed
- Walking Trails
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- One bike per bedroom
- Garage Accessible to Guests
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional cleaning charges.
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY
- **CALL FOR LESS THAN 7 NIGHT STAY AVAILABILITY**
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AMGet the full listing »