*Please check Walton/Okaloosa County local news outlets for up-to-date closures that may affect your vacation.*
TWO King Beds!
Short Bike Ride to Seaside and WaterColor!
6 Seater Street Legal Golf Cart!
Attention: Please note our age requirement policy: One (1) parent or guardian over the age of 25 be present and staying in the property for every three (3) guests between the ages of 15 and 25.
Hidden between the preserves of the Point Washington State Forest and the Watercolor Beach Resort lay 30A's newest gem, NatureWalk. A 155 acre master planned resort community built from the ground up to enhance your vacation experience and rejuvenate the soul. Surrounded by the area's natural beauty and teeming with nature trails, NatureWalk, invokes a sense of sanctuary and tranquility in all of its guests. The community is within biking distance of our famous sugar white sand beaches and within steps of all the dining, shopping, and fitness options located at WaterColor Crossing (including a Publix). At the heart of NatureWalk lies 'The Gathering Place,' a vacationer's wonderland complete with 2 pools (one heated), hot tubs, fire pits, entertainment bar, and of course- a children's playground. Located less than a mile from the beach and adjacent to the famous coastal village of WaterColor, NatureWalk perfectly encompasses the laid back attitude and southern grace that make up the 30A lifestyle.
Across NatureWalk's wooden welcoming bridge you will find our brand new 'Sea Dreamer' vacation rental property. This home offers luxurious accommodations for up to 10 guests in 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. Professionally decorated with a contemporary coastal design flair, 'Sea Dreamer' is sure to have you coming back year after year. You will immediately see and feel the luxury as you enter the front screened porch with comfortable seating. Near foyer is a first floor bedroom with king bed, private bath, tile and glass enclosed shower, television.
30A is a scenic stretch of highway down Florida's beautiful Gulf Coast between Destin and Panama City Beach. The highway connects the coastal villages of South Walton through the undisturbed beauty of rare dune lakes, sugar white sand, and emerald blue waters indigenous to the area. Each village has its own unique characteristics that paint a fairy tale like scene against some of the country's most beautiful beaches. Come live the 30A life and experience the beach the way it was meant to be, where Southern Charm meets Bohemian lifestyle, and unforgettable vacation memories are created.
This home is on our Resort Linen and Terry Package with guaranteed fresh linen and terry placed every turn!
4 bikes included with every stay!
NatureWalk enjoys a private nature path to the beach. The Lilly Lane Beach Trail located near 'The Gathering Place' travels through nature preserves to the San Juan Avenue public beach access about 1 mile.
An additional beach access, Scenic 395 Beach Access, is 2.1 miles away
Nearby restaurants to NatureWalk 30A include; Publix Supermarket and Deli, Pizza by the Sea, Fish Out of Water, Chan's Wine World, The Gathering Spot and Sushi Bar, AmaVida Coffee and Tea, Bud and Alley's, Barefoot Barbecue, and more!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 10):
- Master Suite I, First Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk-In Shower
- Master Suite II, Second Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk-In Shower and Separate Tub
- Guest Bedroom I, Second Floor: Two Twin Beds, Shared Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom II, Second Floor: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom
- Loft, Second Floor: Twin Day Bed with Trundle, Shared Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bathrooms, Accommodates 10
- 4 Adult Bikes
- Keurig Coffee Maker AND Standard Drip Coffee Pot!
- Upgraded Internet!
- 3 Screened Porches!
- Gas Grill
- TV in Every Room!
- Within NatureWalk Resort Community
- Surrounded by State Forest
- Multiple Nature Trails
- Less Than 1 Mile to the Beach
- Adjacent to WaterColor
- Walking Distance to Shopping, Dining, Fitness
- Access to NatureWalk Resort Amenities
- Overflow parking within the community!
- Convection Microwave
- Full Range Oven
- Pack and Play
- Multiple Board Games
- Heated Lap Pool (Seasonally)
- Full Size Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Filtered Water Dispenser
- Dining Table
- 2 Master Bedrooms
- Deluxe Plush Mattress Throughout
- Pots, Pans, Cooking Utensils Provided
- Blender, Toaster, Dishes & Eating Utensils Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Tastefully Decorated With a Beachy Touch
- Off Street Parking
- Resort Linen and Terry Package
Rates, availability and minimum stay requirements are subject to change without notice.
* Promotions may change, be cancelled and dates may be blacked out at BeachWalk's sole discretion and without notice.Get the full listing »