Located south 30-A, in the popular beach-side community of ''Old Florida Cottages'', Santucket is a beautiful 4-bed / 3 bath that sleeps 16. Relax at the beach, the community pool, or sit on the wrap around porches while enjoying the gulf breeze, listening to the surf and viewing the incredible sunsets over the beautiful emerald waters. On the west-side of 30A, Santucket is a great place to explore the great shops, restaurants and bike trails when not basking in beach-life.
On the 1st floor is the large king master suite, large flat screen smart TV, private bath with oversized shower, and private door to the wrap around porch. The 2nd guest room has a king, large mounted smart TV with hallway access to shared bathroom. The 3rd guest room has a twin bunk bed. There is a full hall bath which serves the 2 guest rooms on the 1st floor.
On the 2nd floor is the comfortably large and inviting living and dining area. Equipped with large mounted pivoting smart TV, games, and books to relax at home after a day at the beach. The 4th guest room with a King bed and large mounted smart TV and hallway access to full bathroom. The 3rd floor tower room sleeps 6 and has a twin over full bunk and a twin over twin bunk with trundle. Santucket has plenty of space for multiple families looking to vacation together, or a single family looking to spread out when not enjoying the beach, pool, or bicycling along 30A. Bring your family and friends and enjoy a well-deserved getaway at Santucket in the Old Florida Cottages!
What should I do in Paradise?
1. We recommend renting bikes from Paradise30A and riding down 30A to Gulf Place, Blue Mountain Beach, or Seaside
2. Bike through the trails and explore the hidden secrets of 30A
3. Take your family to The Hub and enjoy shopping, dining, and catch a movie at the outdoor theater
4. Enjoy some of the worlds most beautiful beaches
Where to Eat?
1. Breakfast/ brunch: The Perfect Pig, Vue on 30a, Blue Mountain Bakery
2. Lunch/dinner: Stinky's, Goat Feathers, Pizza by the Sea Shunk Gulley
3. Evening: Basmati's
There are so many options. If you would like more recommendations, please call the property manager for great local advice.
Where to Shop?
1. Destin Commons, Silver Sands Outlet, and Grand Boulevard in Sandestin
2. There are many great local stores from Santa Rosa Beach to Inlet Beach, through Seacrest, Seagrove, Grayton, and Seaside
3. 30Avenue--great shops, dining, and entertainment
What about the Kids?
1. Santucket has a great community pool for kids to play in
2. The beach access is just steps away
3. Rent bikes, stand up paddle boards, or kayaks
What else do I need to know?
1. The center of the community is the POOL (heated in spring and early winter) with covered lanai and bath house, plus 2 gas grills, tables and chairs for picnics
2. Santucket is located south of 30A with easy access to the beach (NO ROADS TO CROSS) is within a 200 yard stroll and includes parking and restrooms
3. Guests are asked to sign a rental agreement, pay 50% at the time of booking and 50% prior to arrival.
4. We will contact you to confirm your reservation and answer any questionsGet the full listing »