- 4 adult bikes
- Screened porches
- Carriage house with Kitchenette
- Located in Watercolor's most desired Park district
- Outdoor Gas Grill
- This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have complimentary access to 5 award winning community pools, the use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse and, for an additional cost, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and 2 tennis courts at both WaterColor and Shark's Tooth Club.
DETAILS: Open the doors to the charming screened porch and enter this stunning Park District home! The first floor of this home welcomes you in with an open floor plan. The living and dining room wrap the gourmet kitchen, creating the perfect space for entertaining. The kitchen is equipped with top-of-the-line Viking appliances and a massive custom island. Just off this area you will find a beautiful set of French doors that lead you out to a sun room, ideal for your morning coffee! Just off this sunroom, you will find a built-in gas grill and outdoor living area!
All bedrooms in this home conveniently include a mounted TV. The first bedroom features a twin-over-full bunk bed with trundle and access to the front screened porch with hallway bathroom access. The second guest room is equipped with a queen sleigh bed, a private ensuite bath and access to the back porch. You will find the luxurious master just across the hall, boasting a plush king bed, shared porch access and an en suite master bath with dual vanity sinks!
Just off the back of the house there is an outdoor shower, covered parking and private carriage house. This carriage house is all charm with a queen bed, full bathroom, kitchenette, and a lofted nook. This is a perfect, private escape for extra guests!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 11):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Bunk Room: Twin Over Full Bunk Bed with Twin Trundle, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed and Twin Sleeper, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.Get the full listing »